truck got bashed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john boy

Reaction score
going out for a run just before we got there a jeep big bastard 35's, bullbar and all, ran right into the the back of me need new tray,also hit bumper bar and bent chassis so p.... off. insurance said only market value if witten of get 28 for it. so the cars a :deadhorse2:.

it's an rx d40 2.5 got 2009 what will go up to 33k for anotherhopefully 3litre st if i'm lucky something with more power than the rx.

Last edited:
Yeah that works. Should cost about $77 to file the summons at a Local Court then you just have to hand it to him and sign an affidavit that you served it on him stating the precise way that you did it.

Nice part is if he doesn't lodge a defence and you get a judgement, you get interest paid and it's a much better rate than the banks offer.

i know i will get the value thought 28k but 29 and a half. in all the value i have, i got arb underbody bash plates, bullbar, spotties,32's maxxis a/t, radio,snorkel, canopy, roof racks and other little bits and pieces. insurance said will get paid out so have to leave all on. going to get cheap crap tires fronm gumtree and take off the one's i have of.

Last edited:
i want a 3litre has the st and,stx more power than the rx

If your dreaming up some big court thing where you will get all this money cause someone damaged your car just to buy a STX550 I think you may be deluding yourself I'd take the 28k then get like a 10k loan and buy a 2012 ST for $38000 driveaway.

edit thats if I wanted a D40 of course.

i know i will get the value thought 28k but 29 and a half. in all the value i have, i got arb underbody bash plates, bullbar, spotties,32's maxxis a/t, radio,snorkel, canopy, roof racks and other little bits and pieces. insurance said will get paid out so have to leave all on. going to get cheap crap tires fronm gumtree and take off the one's i have of.

If those items are not listed on your policy as extras then the insurance company is not factoring them into your payout. I would look into whether or not you actually do need to leave them on the car or not. If they were listed then you will have to leave them. Don't get bluffed by some little upstart if your not sure - take it further.

If those items are not listed on your policy as extras then the insurance company is not factoring them into your payout. I would look into whether or not you actually do need to leave them on the car or not. If they were listed then you will have to leave them. Don't get bluffed by some little upstart if your not sure - take it further.

^what he said

cheers mate. what it is phoned up insurance they asked how much accesories said 4k but they didn't want list or items.

so make a list up to 4k, bullbar and canopy if you have one, easy 4k, pull out everything else.

Well said 180 "I wan't a 3ltr"when my previous truck was written off i had to pull off all the mods and sell private just get what they give you it's hard to argue then spend the rest to get your "3ltr"perhaps take one for a drive it's not as good as you may think

Latest posts

Back