Tsunami footage - A cars perspective

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need's english subtitles.

Given just how deep the water got it makes me wonder what happened to the guy that got out of the car at the one min mark. But atleast he went back to shut his door.

Bet the truckie beside the camera car felt ok until he saw the semi in front floating through the intersection ahead too.

Good find.

People as a whole have done alot, but nature is way more powerful then we are.

That was crazy, it wasn't as fats as I thought it would have been. Saying that you would have no chance on foot, but if you could get around the traffic I think you would be able to out run it in a car as long as you could keep in front of it for the 50km or how ever far it went inland.

Not related but my cuz's husband is a pilot boat operator in the top end and he has a video of himself piloting one of those huge tankers through the cyclone off Port Headland about 3 years ago. The video did the rounds of youtube at the time and I received it by email about 5 times before I found out it was him but that was some massive wave action.

Latest posts

Back