Tuff Trucks 2011.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I understand there is minimal damage to the truck.

He was in the middle of the field late yesterday.

Bloody good effort for the first event.

Thanks for putting the pics up, Dave. No matter how much protection you have, it would still be hairy going over like that. Hope the rig's OK, Joshy.

By the time I left yesterday Josh was waiting to do his last course, The Devils marbles (I didn't get to see him do it). Well done to Josh and his hi energy nav AJ, you young fellas can hold your heads high!!!

Btw, the pics Dave put up where the Nav was on her side, not everyone made it that far on that course (nice piccys Dave!)

I had a ball and my calf muscles still feel like they're gonna explode from standing on the side of the mountain but I'm definitely going again next year.

Cheers Brad

I stole those pics off Yotamonthly.

Ill throw my pics that I took up later this arvo.

Well I try and get around to it.

Got go check out a few light switches soon.

Hopefully thats just a neutral come off or something.l

I was there too, was on or around the monster rides stand all weekend.
Only got to see joshy in the distance, well done mate, hope the truck is still all good after a bit of rough & tumble.

Rich

Thanks to all the guys that came and said Gday, sorry if i seemed a bit distracted at times, had alot on my mind!. Same goes for all the guys that were there watching and supporting too!
Yeah the Nav went over on mini werriba, first stage on the sat, but we only improved from there. Ended up placing 28th out of 60 and didnt do a single repair all weekend! Drove the bonus line on devils marbles and almost got to the end but got hung up, last track of the day so i put my foot down and eventually did a short side front axle. ill put some pics up in the build up

thats an awesome result. Congrats mate - will be looking for a copy of the dvd and hopefully you get some good coverage

Back