Turbo Timers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrootStik

Reaction score
Hey all

Looking at finally getting a turbo timer for my 2014 D40 ST Spain built Nav.
Wondering what are the best turbo timers available? I know the Bogaards are good and have a pre wired harness. But I'm sure there are others out there available.

Are they easy to install? As I have also heard that installing a turbo timer does not allow you to use central locking while the timer is in use. If this is true, how can I avoid this problem?

Thanks guys

I personally wouldn't bother installing one. After a long or hard drive, let it idle for 30 seconds to a minute before turning if off.

In my opinion, normal everyday driving doesn't warrant one

The d40 won't allow the central locking to work with the car running. Might as well just wait it out champ do it manually

Iv got the Arb one off eBay.

The central locking thing is true, but when your doing breach driving or heavy driving it's handy.

Digging up an old thread here... but can anyone tell me where i find the wires i need to splice into to install my turbo timer? I have a cheap rip off Apexi one from ebay but figured it would do the job. I just cant work out how to actually hook it up.

Not worried about having to wait for central locking as i live in the country, keys live in the ignition, but for the rear occasion i lock it then i guess it would be handy of anybodys found a way around this.

Hope to install it today if i can find the right wires! Cheers guy

Latest posts

Back