Tyre suggestions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different years came out with different size tyres, my 2006 came with 265/70/16 standard. Pretty sure the newer d22s run 245/75/16 as standard. Atleast thats what my mates 2009 d22 came with.

Ok thanks. mine is a 2010, I'll get someone to have a look

I also apologise I didn't realise this was a d40 topic, doesn't show up very clear in the app I'm using :/

I have just fitted the Geolander ATR on my D40 and they are quiet on the road and handle great off road. 265/65R17.
I have had Coopers and no dramas with those but hopeless in the wet. Done 3000k on them and i reckon so far so good.

I realise mine is a d22 however I just realised my bfg ats have clocked over 50000 km of mainly on road and are still looking awesome I would say over 50% left. I have used them off road but mainly on. I drive quite hard and have had no wet or dry grip issues. I will be putting another set on when these go Or maybe mickey t at. Haha

I realise mine is a d22 however I just realised my bfg ats have clocked over 50000 km of mainly on road and are still looking awesome I would say over 50% left. I have used them off road but mainly on. I drive quite hard and have had no wet or dry grip issues. I will be putting another set on when these go Or maybe mickey t at. Haha

How are they for noise?
I'm looking at these as my next tyre in a few weeks.

They don't seem any worse than standard. These are noisy pigs of trucks any way. I don't notice tyre noise and the back doesn't want to come as loose as standard.

Latest posts

Back