UCA's vs extended balljoints.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals i have put the new ironman foam cell pro adjustable struts with medium rate springs and the strut wound up a Lil more to give me 3 inchs at the front. Question is my top arm is hitting my spring bucket. Should i put aftermarket UCA's only or extended ball joints.
People that have either one please feedback

Cheers

Everything is the same, needed a wheel alignment though
Just the standard gear from zordos mate. Don't know the measurements

How much are extended ball joints?
I'm thinking about lifting my front another inch after my 2 inch lift

How much are extended ball joints?
I'm thinking about lifting my front another inch after my 2 inch lift

Between 150/165 bucks dude. And you have to make sure you get the correct ones.. Thai and Spain are different. I have adjustable front struts and v6 d40 springs with approximately 80mm lift at font from standard and it rides fine but sharp bumps and speed bumps are a problem and i have next to no gap between my upper arm and spring bucket. So im hoping the ball.joints fix the problem.

Nice! I'll keep that in mind for when i do a second lift 😆
Ive just bought a new canopy & looking at tyres, so i may have to wait a little before i do anything else.... at least till the misses forgets how much ive just spent. .lol

Nice! I'll keep that in mind for when i do a second lift ��
Ive just bought a new canopy & looking at tyres, so i may have to wait a little before i do anything else.... at least till the misses forgets how much ive just spent. .lol

What are planning on doing? I got zordo to hook me up the new adjustable seat, ironman foam cell pro struts and shock's and put medium v6 d40 springs in and wound the spring seat up a few mm's and it has lifted the car almost 80mm from my standard meassuesnts. Its perfect height but my top arm hits spring bucket pretty easy.

I've already got a budget setup from zordo with lovells shocks & bluemax shocks & leafs.
Ive so got the ring i can insert in the front shock assembly to get another 10-15mm, but i didnt have it put in bcos i didnt have the coin for new uca's.
I was also going to look into what's achievable with spacers on top of my current setup

I've already got a budget setup from zordo with lovells shocks & bluemax shocks & leafs.
Ive so got the ring i can insert in the front shock assembly to get another 10-15mm, but i didnt have it put in bcos i didnt have the coin for new uca's.
I was also going to look into what's achievable with spacers on top of my current setup

Yea nice one. :blingbling:

How did those with extended ball joints go with wheel alignment? Is there enough adjustment to correct it when bal joints are fitted? Or do u need offset bushes?

Want t d same on mine. Hate the nose dive look

How did those with extended ball joints go with wheel alignment? Is there enough adjustment to correct it when bal joints are fitted? Or do u need offset bushes?

Want t d same on mine. Hate the nose dive look

Extended ball joints will not help with wheel alignment.
Cheers

Cheers

Yeh I realise that I was just wondering if there is still adjustment on tie rods when extended ball joints are fitted or do u need off set bushes?

Cheers
Hey Zordo, do you know why no ones made extended ball joints for d22's? Seems like a simple way to do the job for the d40 guys... Is there something about the d22 suspension setup that doesn't allow it?

Cheers
Brad

Latest posts

Back