Uniden uh037sx-2

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
UNIDEN UHF Communicator Twin Pack UH037SX-2 (D2084) | Dick Smith Online Store
Have been using these for a while now and they are Fantastic.
Great for car to car convoy chit chat since you are never more than 1km apart.
Also means that you can communicate outside of the vehicle too. Don't have to mount them ---- careful they don't drop under the brake pedal though :no: as I had happen on the weekend.
Perfect for those like me ---- Weekend warrior.
Great also for getting updates on ch 40 and the freeways around town.
D2084~LGE.JPG

You don't have to spend $ just to be able to talk to the car 30m in front of you.

Looks good for the price. I have been hunting for a reasonable priced 12v rechargable pair as some spares for when travelling with people who don't have one. cheapest rechrgables so far were around $160. cheers Aido

Aido whats the battery life like in those things?

I know all manufacturers sprout ridiculous stand by times but is the battery life reasonable when using them for a whole weekend?

Looks good for the price. I have been hunting for a reasonable priced 12v rechargable pair as some spares for when travelling with people who don't have one. cheapest rechrgables so far were around $160. cheers Aido

DSE Have rechargables for $99

Aido whats the battery life like in those things?

I know all manufacturers sprout ridiculous stand by times but is the battery life reasonable when using them for a whole weekend?

I used one last weekend for 3 days and it still has life in it.

Latest posts

Back