United States

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watchdogg

Reaction score
G'day all. I'm going to the states from 1st of march till the 8th of April. Going to be all over the place from LA to Kentucky, New York, San Fran, Chicago, Miami, Vegas etc etc. Just wondering if anyone has any sort of suggestions on anything I should suss out while I'm over there. I know everything there is alot cheaper, and I'm interested in finding 4wd shops over there and seeing what they have to offer. If I find a goldmine, I might have to set some sort of exporting deal up lol! depending wat it is tho :D any suggestions are welcome.

Just wondering if anyone has any sort of suggestions on anything I should suss out while I'm over there.

If I find a goldmine, I might have to set some sort of exporting deal up lol! any suggestions are welcome.

California girls!

There's a museum somewhere over there where you can see the original truck from Convoy, might be in Louisiana? That's my lifetime goal...
Tyres seem to be a lot cheaper over there, but not sure how you would fit them in your suitcase!
Sounds like a great trip, how are you traveling around?
Cheers, Marcus

You can buy Big Red cheaper in Perth than it costs to import it anyway. I tend to agree with Krankin bring us all some Californian Girls.

lol californian girls. jees I wish I could bring back some lol. My goal is to get me as many american glamours as possible lol! :p

digbyj I'm travellin around by planes and taxi's lol. as I don't have me licence for another 4 months here. not going to risk driving there without one. absoloutely SPEWIN :( but it will still be good.

i just came back a week ago, i was there for 2 weeks, its not as easy as it seems to find 4wd shops, but im sure if u ask the right people u should be right, and californian girls are the best ever and with an aussie accent its like shooting fish in a barrel, im sure u will have lots of fun.

Anthony.

Go and visit the Carrol Shelby Museum at the Vegas Speedway
Hoover Dam isnt a bad visit.
Grand Canyon in a Helicopter

If you get to the east coast DisneyWorld and Nasa in Florida
Up North to Niagra Falls maybe

Last edited:
haha all good replies :D will take it all on board. haha hooters definitely for sure. :D to eat their meals of course.... no other reason ;)

Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio - has 18 rollercoasters and some of the fastest and scariests rides on the planet. Includes the Top Thirll Dragster at 120mph and Millenium force 310ft drop.

Latest posts

Back