Unofficial AFL Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digbyj

Reaction score
After the Judd debate, thought an AFL thread would be handy, so talk crap in here...
I'll start... Michael Barlow is better than Judd, Swan or Ablett and I hope he doesn't break a leg coz it's good to see him back in form. Did I say Ablett? Ok maybe not yet that good.
Also I reckon West Coast are a good chance for the flag.. next year.
All this WA talk and I'm a Bombers fan, well at least we got rid of McPhee - muppet.

You blokes have had a shocking run with injuries, so I'm still undecided about Hird as a coach.

My Kangaroos are starting to show a bit, after going backwards in the first half of the year.

If Essendon keep having problems with injuries I reckon Hird's doing a great job as coach, no one knows how to spend more time on the sidelines from injury than Hird does.

how shit is Melbourne? if i was Tom Scully i would be out of there in a heart beat..
all these nobs that reckon melb. will be a force in a few years are DREAMERS..
they might get to average in 10 yrs time..

GO PIES

Shit was close to what I said when I saw that Melbourne guy go down with the broken leg too.

That Strauss injury was like "meh not that bad" from the first angle and then it was like "f#*k me sideways" from the other angle. Poor bloke.

Few lopsided games this weekend. Bombers did well to step up and show that they may be a contender next year.
I reckon in a couple if years the competition in the AFL will be a lot closer. At the moment there's 2 at the top, then 2 more, then the rest seem to be trying their best not to make the 8.

Hey Joe, another 3 votes for your mate Judd today!

Injuries! man im a dockers member and injury is the only thing we have been able to do successfully this year! Think they have done considering we have been without alot of our best players all year.
Geelong and Collingwood seem to be able to do as they please at the moment! Good teams

stinking saints got what they deserve tonight...LOST to the mighty pies and great to see kozzy get ironed out by a fair hit from tazz...
suck on that saints.....your CRAP

Yeah was a good hit, Saints failed the "we're back" test last night. Now just need the bombers to beat the Dogs, but not by too much as don't wanna upset your man Malthouse.
Who do you like for the Melbourne job?

just announced on the news Tazz has no case to answer for the hit on kozzy....
should never have been reported...the poxy ump should be dropped for it.

was at Lions vs Suns on Saturday - never seen a match with Ablet before. He is a very, very good player in a frickin useless team.....

how prcious are some players?
that mummys boy from melbourne got the sooks up coz his oponent slagged his mother...
HARDEN UP YOU WOOS....just give it back and get on with the game,its no wonder melbourne cant win a game when they have fairys like petered playing for them...
i would love to get hold of some of these princesses in a dark allley and rough them up some.....

From what I heard the dick said something about raping his mother or some crap. If that's even close to the truth the guy needs his head removed from up his arse then rammed back up there. Got less to do with being a princess and more to do with being a complete dick, something that seems to come natural to so many of these over paid over rated Nancy boys.

yeah thats what he said but the other cockhead threatened to kill him...
its all trash talk and to take it seriously you have to be a knob to start with....
anything goes on the footy field..except kidd talk....so grow a hide and some balls and deal with it...and if it gets too much just whack the guy...but petered hasnt got the balls to do that,he rather go and sook to the coach and the afl....freakn fairy

Latest posts

Back