Unofficial AFL Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F#$k what a game...i need another 6 VBs and an hour to get to relax and settle down..
the hawks gave us a huge fright,i reckon that was tougher then what the grand final will be..
GO PIES!!!!!

unlucky to the Hawks supporters out there. It was always going to be hard to beat them in the last quarter when they all of a sudden had 21 players on the field. Just so you all know i was watching the game with another Pies supporter and we BOTH counted the missed free kicks in the last quarter and it turns out that the Hawks should of been awarded 18 more free kicksthan what they got for things that were seriously obvious in comparison to the four that the pies should have got that the umps didin't give them!!!! I wonder what was said to the umpires at three quarter time??? Even my mate who is a die hard Pies fan said that it was given to them by the umps. Lets hope tomorrows game is a bit more fair no matter what the outcome is!!!!.

F#$k what a game...i need another 6 VBs and an hour to get to relax and settle down..
the hawks gave us a huge fright,i reckon that was tougher then what the grand final will be..
GO PIES!!!!!

Great game,i reckon i sank 6 vb's in the last 10 minutes,couldn't sit down.
Pies were just too fit in the end,i rekon the week off did them well.
Best of luck next week Joe :cheers!:

unlucky to the Hawks supporters out there. It was always going to be hard to beat them in the last quarter when they all of a sudden had 21 players on the field. Just so you all know i was watching the game with another Pies supporter and we BOTH counted the missed free kicks in the last quarter and it turns out that the Hawks should of been awarded 18 more free kicksthan what they got for things that were seriously obvious in comparison to the four that the pies should have got that the umps didin't give them!!!! I wonder what was said to the umpires at three quarter time??? Even my mate who is a die hard Pies fan said that it was given to them by the umps. Lets hope tomorrows game is a bit more fair no matter what the outcome is!!!!.

you two are on drugs,fairdinkum you should get a job as the AFL advisors to the coaching staff..
all this crap your on about,why wasnt a single incident mentioned by the REAL experts who called the game,or the hawks players or their coach?
Clarkson never hinted that there were dubious decisions,so you and your mate were delirious from some substance abuse..lol:rock:

the thing the eagles need most is plenty of cement with their gatoraid to harden the f#$k up....they wouldnt have bruised a grape today,their effort was pathetic...dropping marks,fumbling,shit kicking and gave no physical presence all day....

Clintbuz,how many frees didnt the eagles get?
excuses,excuses,excuses...
GO PIES !!!!!!!

Great game on Friday night - hard at the ball and a shit load of pressure. That's how finals should be played. Credit to the Pies - they won the week off and I think that helped them over the line. A few of the Hawks boys looked spent in the last 10 minutes. There were a few questionable ump decisions throughout the game but I don't think they caused the result - they went both ways and I like it whenthey let things go in finals. I think we saw the two most determined and hungry sides on Friday night. It was great to watch. Hat off to the Pies.

The Pies played in a bruiser. The Cats had easy street. Hope the Pies recovery is good because I will never forgive them if they don't beat the Cats.

It sucks that footy will be over next week.

Last edited:
Pies were lucky, Buddy's a legend. All Blacks were awesome against France... wrong thread.... Cats were sensational. Eagles had a great season, let's not forget they won the spoon last year!
Goodes or Ablett for the Brownlow.

Marcus,you gave Buddy a wrap but what about Clokey?he turned the game on its head single handed,hes a beast...no wonder the Bombers threw money at him to get him over there..

the thing the eagles need most is plenty of cement with their gatoraid to harden the f#$k up....they wouldnt have bruised a grape today,their effort was pathetic...dropping marks,fumbling,shit kicking and gave no physical presence all day....

Clintbuz,how many frees didnt the eagles get?
excuses,excuses,excuses...
GO PIES !!!!!!!

No excuses here cob Eagles were flogged by a better team and il admit it. but what you cant admit is that you guys dont deserve to be there. You cant tell me that Gibson wasn't being held in the goal square so he couldn't spoil that goal and what about that hawks guy getting his head ripped off right in front of goals and didn't get anything for it they were the two key decisions that won you the game its a bit funny that they were both as obvious as shit on a white towel but didn't get called!!!!As i have said before you guys had it given to you and if you are completely honest with yourself you would be able to admit it. Guess it depend on what sort of man you are as to whether you can admit it!!

^ that's why I use a brown towel.
Hey Joe, never been a massive Cloke fan, he misses a few, but he sold me on Friday, was impressive.
Apparently the J Pod was on the Bombers and a couple of others lists over the years too.
Do u reckon the Saints haven't announced a coach yet coz it's Malthouse?
Watch this space...

Clint Buz,i can honestly say i didnt even notice the incidents you are talking about...if they were so obvious why didnt they get a single word mentioned about them in the melbourne papers? if you havent seen the SUN newspaper before,its choc a block full of AFL stories,and not one mention of what your on about....

Marcus,i just heard today that jpod was on the Bombers and Pies list earlier...maybe they both had too many big blokes allready..
I am confident Malthouse wont coach anywhere next year...why would you go to a rabble like St.Kilda? every one is leaving the joint.....

If Judd wins the brownlow tonight,i hope he calls D Swann up to the stage and gives him the medal he STOLE off him last year..

If Judd wins the brownlow tonight,i hope he calls D Swann up to the stage and gives him the medal he STOLE off him last year..

You would be a happy camper today hey!!!
Good on Swan he has had a good few seasons and i thought he had a good chance its about time someone got that actually earn't it.
Cant wait till the this weekend i hate the maggies but still like Mick so in one way he deserves to go out with the premiership but most of me would love nothing better than seeing the pies get flogged hehe.
And i reckon if he goes out with a win that will be it for him. He will retire a happy man. The big question on a lot of peoples minds is how do you think they will go next year with all the quality coaching staff leaving???

Im heading out today to buy a geelong jumper just to piss the misses off!!!

Good luck superiorcruiser i think your boys will need it!!!:cheers!:

im only worried about Jolly and Reidy being fit enough to be competetive..
if Jolly cant play then i will be pissed off as i dont like Wood..i would trade him for Coxy or Nic Nat any time (fat chance of that happening)..we gotta have Reidy at centre half back to hold the cats talls...Hes all Australian this year and would leave a gaping hole if he doesnt play...and tiny Johnson from cats wont be fully fit so thats a plus for us..
GO PIES,ALL THE WAY !!!!!!

Yeah well done Swanny, he's a quiet bloke... with a smokin misses!
Jobe would've smashed it without the injury!
I'd be a bit worried about Jollys groin too, hope it's a cracking game though...

What the fark are yous talking about?
Footy finished last friday night.
The brownlow set a new low.

jesus Ian,new low? would have hit rock bottom if that dwarf from the hawks won it...whats his name? mitchell..or something...cant kick,cant run,cant mark...dont know how he gets a game really..

Back