Unofficial AFL Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope tiny Johnson plays for the cats as he will be inefective and probably break down,so it will leave them 1 man down...
we got them beat anyway...back to back PIES !!!!!!!!

If it rains during, cats just, if it rains in the morning only, cats easy. I like fesolo, so glad he's getting a run. I like Malthouse too.... but I dont like the schmuck in the vk vacationer wagon yesterday painted in black and white with a sticker on the back saying "if you can see my mirrors I can't see your tits". That's not your other car is it Joe? He's the main reason I'm tipping the cats.

i reckon the tomahawk will flop badly,hes only played 2 good games in all his career....good,not great games..podsy will get held to minimum,so we will win with multiple goal kickers..pies will be too fresh for the old cats and it will show tomorrow.
GO PIES !!!!!

major blunder by the selectors not playing Goldsack as a backup for Reidy,who was clearly hampered by his leg injury,and thats where the cats goals came from...
its got me stuffed why no one stompped on johnsons knee during the game...
if you cant beat them,cripple them..

Did Collingwood come out for the last quarter? I saw the score at 3/4 time and it was only a few points difference and then I saw the score at the final siren and it was like Collingwood weren't even there for the last 25 odd minutes.

Not sure if this should be in the fishing thread,but today
i saw a young swan raped by an old ling. :sarcastic:

I'm not overly worried who won but I do love hanging shit of Collingwood supporters, my uncle is still at the "G" and he's already had about 25 msg's from my side of the family who just do it too rub it in :big_smile: But he's a good sport, he's disappointed but takes the shit stirring well.

Well Joe, you got your wish, Johnson played! Can't really blame Reid, could've put Tarrant on the Tomahawk earlier who was awesome!!
Pies got outplayed again, hopefully Buckley can keep them strong next year.
Go Bombers

Your mind must be one hell of a weird place, Mitchell bent over and you think about swans getting rapped. :big_smile:

major blunder by the selectors not playing Goldsack as a backup for Reidy,who was clearly hampered by his leg injury,and thats where the cats goals came from...
its got me stuffed why no one stompped on johnsons knee during the game...
if you cant beat them,cripple them..

Unlucky bud thats not excuses i hear hey hehe! It was a good game and i dont think it matters who your back up was you wouldn't have kept up in that last quarter clearly the better team won so you should just congratulate them!!!
Congrates to the cats supporters!!! unlucky to the pies supporters maybe next time you will consider this game before you try cheap talk in the finals week!!! hehe what a good day!!!:rock:

If it wasn't for cheap talk any time in football season no bugger would talk about the game.

Unlucky bud thats not excuses i hear hey hehe! It was a good game and i dont think it matters who your back up was you wouldn't have kept up in that last quarter clearly the better team won so you should just congratulate them!!!
Congrates to the cats supporters!!! unlucky to the pies supporters maybe next time you will consider this game before you try cheap talk in the finals week!!! hehe what a good day!!!:rock:

its not an excuse,im critisising the selectors...ever since the last game when Reid got hurt i have been saying that Goldsack should be in the squad..he would have been a great help..
cheap talk is what keeps this game tribal....everyone else is the enemy,we never concede anything...thats how we roll....we are what we are because of comments from every other supporters ....
now we have to sit thru a bored shitless summer of cricket...:rock:

The one thing I did like seeing this week was the cats fans down at Geelong so quickly to make the comment about Collingwood supporters lack of teeth yet three times in the same news broadcast on C9 one of the main Geelong fans they talked too was missing two teeth.

Back