Unofficial AFL Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done cats, too good on the day. Tomahawk delivered when it mattered, Ried out for Goldy? maybe should have happened, Tarrant on to Tomahawk? maybe should have happened, Gee its easy from the stands with 15 pots on board.
Paying for it today though I'm afraid.
Bring on 2012 season.

i would have both,Reid and Goldy in the side as a back up for Reid,and Blair or Dids not selected as they both have been playing like shit for the last 4-6 weeks...
then you could have Tazza go to Tomahawk and Goldy to Johnson as Reid was too slow for johnson.

its not an excuse,im critisising the selectors...ever since the last game when Reid got hurt i have been saying that Goldsack should be in the squad..he would have been a great help..
cheap talk is what keeps this game tribal....everyone else is the enemy,we never concede anything...thats how we roll....we are what we are because of comments from every other supporters ....
now we have to sit thru a bored shitless summer of cricket...:rock:

haha very true its good having a dig at people each week especially the freo supporters over here that i work with!!!
So superiorcruiser do you think thats it for mick or will he have a year off and then get the taste to coach again??? I dont reckon you can keep him away from the game he will be chomping at the bit by round one next year

I hope if Mick goes anywhere he takes that team to a flag next year, and that under Buckley the Woods go to wooden spooners...no offense SC just think Bucks is a moron.

I hope if Mick goes anywhere he takes that team to a flag next year, and that under Buckley the Woods go to wooden spooners...no offense SC just think Bucks is a moron.

I dont think he will coach next year but i reckon he will the year after and im a x2 on the Bucks thing i don't think he is anywhere near the coach that mick is i reckon they should have waited another year or two before he took over. i think it will be another decision they will regret in the next year or two.

Mick's announced hes not staying but hes also said hes not coaching anywhere else...
Bucks will go well,hes got a strong list to work with.just like C Scott at Geelong,he was untried untill this year and the team got him over the line, not his coaching.

Yeah I'd agree the Geelong team itself was a help, but even Mr Can'tkickstraight Mooney said they were better off without bomber Thompson this year.
Next year... Hawks will be awesome as will West Coast and maybe Freo. Add to that the fact that the Dees and Tigs surely have to do something at some point, as well as an improving Bombers, and 2 very proud SA clubs... it's gonna be a cracker year. I think the Saibts, Blues and Swans might drop out of the 8 next year.

Just keep watching Joe.........they are on the lookout to find someone to compliment the tough in and under types (Lewis, Sewell, Mitchell etc)

I predict a couple of Hawks will leave/be traded - Changa Bateman being one of them.

Hey you Hawthorn supporters I need a bday pressie for someone anyone know if you can get HFC billiard ball sets? Looking on Fleabay but haven't found football ones yet.

Back