Urgent advice needed please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see some great advise coming through there for Scotty. (especially Aussie)

Scott, Just remember when the chips are down - you have mates you can call (and call upon) for support.

Well I went to the solicitor today to get things started.Kim is moving out on Saturday and I have been helping her load the car.So far so good attitude wise.We have to stay friendly for Kendalls sake and I cant be fucked argueing anyway.The weekend will be hard as it is another step closer to the end which saddens me as I love her to death but as they say time heals all wounds.Lets see if it stays nice when settlement comes around though because I gave her a more realistic insight to how much she thinks she will get.

Hang in there Scotty
it all takes time and dont let anyone rush you into making any decisions.
I had tp dealith my ex last week over some family matters and it still hurts but just stay focussed and look after yourself as a must as if you fall then your no good to anyone.

Scotty

Oh I feel your pain!! I have taken my ex to court twice this year and are considering a third time.

The advise given here is sound. Most of all get a lawyer who is on your side. I have a great female lawyer but if I did it again I'd get a more aggressive person. My lawyer is too forgiving and just doesn't go for the jugular when I need her to.

Finally I happy to take this off line and talk one-on-one with you at anytime.

Remember - Always, always hold your head high.

scotty
my advise is to keep a daily diary, write down everything , every conversation and every contact she has with your daughter
when my 1st marriage failed (14 yrs ago) i kept a diary and ended up getting sole custody of my 2 sons mainly because i was able to show a pattern in her behaviour with the diary notes ect
stay positive you will be ok
cheers
ian

Thanks Ian I am doing that mate.I spoke to her best friend last night and she is pissed off with her aswell.She won't listen to any sence at all.She needs help and I have told her that and hopefully she will get it not only for her sake but also Kendalls.

Back