US Eaton E-locker Compatability

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a 100% sure but I think the 10 bolt rear is a C200 and the 12 bolt is M226. The fronts are R180A. The 3.69 is for manual and 3.54 is auto. Have a search around clubfrontier.org, theres plenty of info on there. No doubt youll be able to get US part no. I doubt theres any difference.

Can confirm the C200 has 10 bolts and 4.3 rations in the D22, not sure on spline count though. Can confirm this tomoz

Tough Toys sells the Eaton E-Locker for Navara.

Check out our website:
http://www.toughtoys.com.au/products/375/

By the time you've paid for shipping etc. I imagine it'll end up costing you roughly the same as if you'd bought locally.

Let me know if you would like a discount on the RRP listed on our site. Live chat is available weekdays 9-5 if you would like to discuss anything regarding your purchase.

-Steve.

Tough Toys sells the Eaton E-Locker for Navara.

Check out our website:
http://www.toughtoys.com.au/products/375/

By the time you've paid for shipping etc. I imagine it'll end up costing you roughly the same as if you'd bought locally.

Let me know if you would like a discount on the RRP listed on our site. Live chat is available weekdays 9-5 if you would like to discuss anything regarding your purchase.

-Steve.

Thanks, if I buy locally I'll look at you guys. But at $800 plus shipping I'm looking at saving close to $600. If Australian importers weren't so greedy our retails might actually have a chance of being competitive.

I'm currently aranging to get a fabtech 6 inch lift kit through transamerican wholesale and noticed they sell the e locker aswell. They will sell and ship to your door but i noticed with the locker in a 27 spline it's either ratio 3.54 and down or 3.73 and up so having a 3.69 ratio in our navs not sure which one it would be,

If your not in a great hurry to get your gear you can get it shipped over with Cheetah Imports. Have your gear sent to Indy and kevin puts it in a container and ships it to Melbourne. For instance tyres are $50 for shipping .Down side is it can take up to 10 weeks to get your gear here. I have used them a few times to bring gear over. Many US sites will ship free to Nth America so you can save a bundle.

If your not in a great hurry to get your gear you can get it shipped over with Cheetah Imports. Have your gear sent to Indy and kevin puts it in a container and ships it to Melbourne. For instance tyres are $50 for shipping .Down side is it can take up to 10 weeks to get your gear here. I have used them a few times to bring gear over. Many US sites will ship free to Nth America so you can save a bundle.

Kevins a ripper bloke. Does all our boats and spares. Has containers coming over weekly. Just get the gear shipped to him and when it turns up at Lilidale you wander over and pay once only!

Back