V6 Navara. Do they have their own thread?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beergutz

Reaction score
V6 Turbo Diesel Navara. Do they have their own thread?

G'day all,

Pick up my new V6 STX on Thursday morning and have been looking for threads on them to get me up to speed. Upgrading from my 08 STX and just wondering if they are still classed as a D40? I am aware they have a Peugeot engine and everything else is pretty much the same.

Should there be a V6 section in the forum or just stick to D40 section? Sorry but I'm a bit vague at the moment when it comes to the new models. Have spent the past 5 years learning the thing in and out and now have to start over again.

Any feedback on the V6 would be appreciated.

Cheers Mark.

Last edited:
There is a couple of threads related to them but I think they are generic, there is no section for the V6 as such I don't think.

think you will find its a renault engine not peugeot same as the ZD30 in navara/patrol is a renault creation not really a nissan design.

One stopped next to me the other day while I was standing on the kerb.
Sounded huge idling.

G'day all,

Pick up my new V6 STX on Thursday morning and have been looking for threads on them to get me up to speed. Upgrading from my 08 STX and just wondering if they are still classed as a D40? I am aware they have a Peugeot engine and everything else is pretty much the same.

Should there be a V6 section in the forum or just stick to D40 section? Sorry but I'm a bit vague at the moment when it comes to the new models. Have spent the past 5 years learning the thing in and out and now have to start over again.

Any feedback on the V6 would be appreciated.

Cheers Mark.

Isn't that V6 a Renault engine?

Latest posts

Back