Victorian 4WD Show 2011 - Wandin.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll meet you guy's at the show. I'll be getting there earlier to avoid the traffic jam.

Jase - what time are you getting there? Show starts at 9.00am - I thought 10.00am would see the jam gone! I've normally gotten there about 10.00 - 10.30 and had a clean run through the gates.

Scotty - is there a place you had in mind just out of Wandin?

:butcher::viking:
Best not to be too late or there may not be an ARB stand after I get through questioning the "knowledgeable staff"

I will be making the trip down, probably wont make it till just after lunch as we have to make a stop off in the city 1st.

me and the missus will be there too but not til about 12ish - too much on tomorrow, cranbourne swap meet....then gembrook all american day.....then this!! hope to run into some of you there and put a face to some names.

will be in a 2010 white king cab w/ alloy tray, snorkel and arb bar (got the forum sticker on the towbar!)

russell

Sorry everyone, couldnt make it, drank too much last night. Cant move from the couch lol

How was it dudes? Got there and didn't realize had to pay, had no cash on us and it was raining so we went to the pub for lunch instead! Shouldve realized wouldn't be free I guess!

It was great, very muddy. Got the wides carolla bogged in the car park when we 1st got there. Had about 30 cars stuck behind us till we got pulled out by a hilux. Had a good time and got some bargains from the Anaconda stand. Will post some picks when I get home.

A few of us caught up in the morning but when the rains came Kingcab, Navarian, Heata and I did a runner and went to the Woori Yallock pub for two beers and headed home. It was great to catch up with Aido, Scottybobcat & Kendall and Dave22 and his kids.

We got to see a bit of stuff but the rain got the better of us.

Got some good advise from the High Country stand about the March trip - change of plans for that weekend!

Well done equipt - Anaconda is a great place to hang around at the end of the day for their clearance sale.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it,didn'y buy anything but saw some future purchases.Some very well set up vehicles sitting around.Lots of oooooh's and aaaaaah's.

Some purchases were had.
Got $120 worth of books and maps for $60

And somebody went home with a new Xrox Bullbar.......

Latest posts

Back