VIN wtf!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nissan Wynnum was usless. She said they only have access to the VINs they sell. I said does the number sequence correspond with different options eg. Diesel vs petrol, yr etc etc. Dumb look on her face. Ok thanks for your time cya.

Ok so FatBoy my msg should be coming through within the minute.

Grrrrr.

Haha that's a new one, We've had some stupid "Nissan Responses" spoken about on this forum but VIN's only they sell is a good one. If I had a computer running Win Vista I'd be able to get it in a few minutes, bloody idiot dealers.

That answer would be bullshit, When i wanted the diff seals for the old mans patrol the parts guy wanted the vin no so he could check if it was disc brake or whatever. Am shit sure that patrol never came from my local nissan dealer

Yeah instead of going to the front door i shouldve poked my head in the workshop. Nevermind, i might ring them or another and see what response i get.

Between staff and customers I reckon you'd be pretty busy trying to live up to that job description.

Back