"VNOG High Plains 12th-14th March" ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great pics scotty,did anyone try for a fish in the river? pics 98 103 135 look like a great spot for a trout..

Up there you'd have been better with a small fly or floating insect type bait, we train our trout not to take spinners :ha:

We pulled a 29cm rainbow out of the Morwell river on Sunday and the guys in the camp not far from where we were caught 4 of a similar size for the 3 days they were there. Morwell River has been fishing well lately.

Indeed, it was a top weekend. The highlights/ insights for me.

Heata: Fertilizing the bush after a big session Friday night.

Aido: Likes an early night.

Glen: Aido's blow in mate. A wannabe Entomologist (took lots of photo's of bugs)

ScottyBobcat: Now known as Scottybonnetcatch after needing to stop to service or repair his engine every 20mins.

Ridge: Offroad driving excelled while being coached by Heath's 6 year old.

Onlock: Complaining about his squashed sandwiches to his girl friend, saying it was her fault for making him back the fridge.

DOCP: Dr Matt, first Scientist I've met who confessed knowing nothing about Chemistry.

Navarian: Hates nothing more than been muddy. Ironic being he's a Concreter.

Last edited:
Highplains2011094Standarde-mailview.jpg

Highplains2011095Standarde-mailview.jpg

Highplains2011096Standarde-mailview.jpg

Highplains2011128Standarde-mailview.jpg

Indeed, it was a top weekend. The highlights/ insights for me.

Heata: Fertilizing the bush after a big session Friday night.

Aido: Likes an early night.

Glen: Aido's blow in mate. A wannabe Entomologist (took lots of photo's of bugs)

ScottyBobcat: Now known as Scottybonnetcatch after needing to stop to service or repair his engine every 20mins.

Ridge: Offroad driving excelled while being coached by Heath's 6 year old.

Onlock: Complaining about his squashed sandwiches to his girl friend, saying it was her fault for making him back the fridge.

DOCP: Dr Matt, first Scientist I've met who confessed knowing nothing about Chemistry.

Navarian: Hates nothing more than been muddy. Ironic being he's a Concreter.

A couple more:

Leprechaun: Jase's tyre starting to float off down the Crooked River after an asian woman driving a Landrover pushed a bow wave onto him while he was washing his tyre in the river.

Heata: Heath teaching one of his kids how to take an aquanard UPSTREAM of us.

Heata: Heath teaching one of his kids how to take an aquanard UPSTREAM of us.

Yes.....that did cause some anxiety for those of us standing in the river!!:big_smile:

It was the same child that did a nudie run on Sunday morning with nothing on but his gumboots. His stage name will be Hugo-a-gogo when he take up stripping as a profession.

Have to say it was hard to go to work today.
Ian and ScottyBL what is it with you two taking photos of me pissing????

Back