VNOG Poker Night

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey apparently it's my boat anyway, since he's got no kids he tells me I'm in line for all his worldly possessions when he dies so I see no reason not to claim it now.

But that aside I doubt we'll bother getting our boat out until Feb/March when it's prawning time, up until then it's surf fishing somewhere along the 90 Mile, or further east if we go over night.

Just bumping this back up to front page ...

i will be having the poker night on Tuesday after Xmas ... starting mid afternoon.

I will have a huge PORK roast going on the spit and some simple salads ... BYO drinks and humour. I have a couple of blokes coming from my office, a couple of other friends and Rum Slurpie has expressed interest ...

Post on this thread and then PM me your phone number if anyone would like to come.

I have a couple of blokes coming from my office

Inviting the pro's I see :sarcastic:

Poker isn't my thing (and neither are late night cause I'm an old coger) but I'm working on site all day Tuesday and possibly Wednesday so I'm a no show but I'll hunt you down one other day and you can show me all your winning hands (unless you end up playing for money then you can buy me a beer)

Latest posts

Back