VNOG tools

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Castlemaine in central victoria.

The family business is a smallish local bus company.

I've got access to the workshop which includes service pit, hydraulic 2 post lift, 50 tonne press, Mig welder, Arc welder, Oxy welder, angle grinders (large/small), electric sheet nibbler, drill press, air drills, air sander, rattle guns, several torque wrenches up to 750nm (1 metre), air compresser and a large variety of hand tools.

If any Nav owners have issues and need to do some work when their up this way I'm there from 8am to 5pm (just ask for Geoff), if it's outside of business hours give me a ring on 0407507618 and I should be able to organse something as long as I'm around.

Dion you're more than welcome to use our Oxy but it's a bit of a drive!

Last edited:
A trip to Castlemaine to catch up with Geoff and his tools might be a great day out........Dion could get lots done.

not anymore, Gas rental prices are outrageous these days. Unless you use it often like a workshop I can't imagine many home garages have one these days.

That's why you use someone else's account no rental fee just pay for the gas

Ey jimmy noticed your from werribee, where abouts? Yell out if you need anything

Latest posts

Back