VW rumours

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPMC

Reaction score
I was talking to a sales guy for Audi and VW who said they are going to a special training and pre-release thing for the new 2017 facelift Amarok next month.
He said the other manufactures will have to watch out as VW are going to take on the market as leaders for the most powerful ute.

He hasn't been told much more than this at this point in time but personally believes that we may see the Audi 3.0 V6 Diesel appear in the top spec version with the lesser ones retaining the current 2.0L

I'll let you know if he tells me more after his training.

Amorok is rubbish. my friends bought a brand newy and with only 2k on the clock they went to Frazer Island and the car broke down on the beach which all up cost them $870 to get it back to the mainland and repaired. hows that for a newy. VW just like the old break down Combi i had in the 70,s.

Whether or not they are reliable, I'm sure the "most powerful tradie" does swing some people towards the car, so there'll be some that move to have "the ute with the most grunt from factory" no matter what is said about it.

Amorok is rubbish. my friends bought a brand newy and with only 2k on the clock they went to Frazer Island and the car broke down on the beach which all up cost them $870 to get it back to the mainland and repaired. hows that for a newy. VW just like the old break down Combi i had in the 70,s.

Except your combi is probably worth more than the amarok now if you'd kept it.

i think i paid around $400 for the combie and it was in very good condition body wise except for the engine which was alittle fummy. i have seen these early model combies sell for over $70k

Latest posts

Back