water leaking just behind passenger front wheel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, thats from too many rear end entries.... ah i mean contacts....from you stx mobile salons,
it affects the prostate eventually.
Problem is sometimes on the bumpy roads it hits the deck and gives a nasty gravel rash,
oh well cant complain, they say size matters.

While they say size matters I don't remember hearing anything about gravel rash being in the top 10 requests list.

Now you know why us salon owners have to pay more insurance for our Nav's, we pay for the risk of having all those women getting their necks sliced open in the back of our salons when you buggers stop in front of us and request a prostate check.

By the way Krankin do you want your results back yet?

KraftyPg;33492 By the way Krankin do you want your results back yet?[/QUOTE said:
:no::no::no: you did'nt did you,

I dont seem to remember that examination,

must of been that time u rear ended me.:angry:

:no::no::no: you did'nt did you,

I dont seem to remember that examination,

must of been that time u rear ended me.:angry:

Don't worry the tests results weren't that bad you've got a few ding's from unwanted rear entry's but your gravel rashed pipe is fine because it was up the front. My scissors were a right off though.

mine too. nissan said they will replace the carpet under warranty but it did distort the carpet a little bit but i thought if some apprentice is going to replace my carpet it will never be fitted the same and it would squeak and rattle more than it already does. But the heavy duty matts cover the distorted carpet.

Latest posts

Back