Weak prick

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can show me where I have been unreasonable, I'll happily retract those statements and publicly apologise. But I stand by my opinion that "mob justice" is not "the Australian way" as much as those with a seemingly thuggish attitude would like to think it is.

And if anyone actually takes the time to READ my two previous posts, I believe I was actually being quite reasonable. So I don't swear....so I don't judge someone I've never met.....well hang me from a tree because I'm obviously guilty of something. Not sure what that is though...

My one regret is not offering support to you and your daughter in my first post - so if it means anything to you, I hope it works out well.

Last edited:
Take the thread (and the forum it has been posted in) in the spirit it has been submitted.

FFS the bloke just wants to get something off his chest and the bloody soapbox comes out.........again.

Take the thread (and the forum it has been posted in) in the spirit it has been submitted.

FFS the bloke just wants to get something off his chest and the bloody soapbox comes out.........again.

Agree,
where not having a go ants is just that the poor bloke has had a shit of thing happen to him and looking to vent and get it all of his chest, so we offer a bit (as small as it may be) of encouragement and support.
he doesnt need to be given the other side of the story as i am sure he knows that.. thats all..

If anyone can show me where I have been unreasonable, I'll happily retract those statements and publicly apologise. But I stand by my opinion that "mob justice" is not "the Australian way" as much as those with a seemingly thuggish attitude would like to think it is.

And if anyone actually takes the time to READ my two previous posts, I believe I was actually being quite reasonable. So I don't swear....so I don't judge someone I've never met.....well hang me from a tree because I'm obviously guilty of something. Not sure what that is though...

My one regret is not offering support to you and your daughter in my first post - so if it means anything to you, I hope it works out well.

no dramas from me mate, alls kool here..:rock:

Ummm what did I miss since I haven't been here for a few days ?

Oh and Superior !@#$ him, if he looks back one day and realises what he missed out on I hope your daughter tells him to piss off.

Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back