Weekend job's you always seem to get stuck doing.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this WEEKEND thing you talk about, the time between sunday night and monday morning : )

run own handyman business and 3 kids

helping mates is a great time out.

Got a weekend job going now. Has been going for a while now cos the bloke wouldn't let me take his roof right off to get it done, so it been dragging out a while now

I ordered the materials for some sliders today and I think I have worked out how to make them strong, look good and most importantly......easy!

It will probably still take a week or two to get them done because we have a kitchen and bar to build for a new club in the city by the end of the month.

They should look bloody good I think. I'll start a new thread when I get some pics happening.

hey matt if your ever after a spare pair of hands or anything i;m preety handy with that sorta stuff i;m a diesel fitter and dont really know too many people in brisbane soo always looking for something too do on the weekends.

Yes, helping me father in law put in a new crapper at his place, aswell as installing a new decking/pergola which we ended up drilling through 3 pipes with the Dingo Post Hole digger.........crap everywhere! Great plans from the previous plumber, not!

Funny you should ask Dave!
Saturday I installed a lo-line solar hot water for a mate. Not an easy house to do so being a split level/two storey with cathedral ceilings. We started around tenish in the morning so I already knew we were going to be working into the evening. Anyhow the jobs going nicely then I get a phone call @4.20pm from one of the real estates I do work for saying the wc's leaking all over the floor in a holliday unit, fine I says but I can't get there until around 7.00pm. I turn up to the unit just after seven to find the china cistern has the back of it completely broken out of it.'I still can't believe it was still on the wall! AND water all over the kitchen floor........... lucky I just happened to have a new cistern in the "Mighty Nav"! I pulled up in my driveway at about quarter to nine that night almost broken myself! So I took my medecine, Coopers pale ale.

Cheers Brad

Matt, rather you then me. Did you end up getting it all finished yet.

No rest for the wicked hey Brad.

My place is split level, whoever designed the house put a 300x300mm access hole from the roof space to under the lower level. Thats where the tank is for our solar.

The plumber's loved it, lot less work for them.

Dave.

I always get that infamous phone call from a mate you havn't heard from in years you know how it goes 'long time, how ya been, how da kids, anyway mate ya still doing plastering, got a few small patches, or a whole house!

Shits me so i just say im too busy.

I just finished a stratco patio for a friend, it was the biggest pain in the preverbial, I'll think twice next time I offer to build a stratco, the fielders ones I normally build a a heap easier and go together better

Haha this is why i now live 4000k's from my family! I've done 3 sets of house plans for my sister this year that haven't gone ahead but at least i won't be building it too!

Dave antennae installation hey...???
Quick question; can you shield co-ax aerial cable stuff... we moved into a new house & whenever we turn a light on or off the tv flickers & sound cuts off/on, makes me think interference?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back