What are your Xmas/ New Year plans?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosshog

Reaction score
Well is a touch over 2 weeks to go until Christmas is upon us again. Wondering what everyone's planning to do?

To kick off I am spending Christmas Day with Family, working 29-31 Dec and NYE with friends. Then off to Mongolia for two weeks on 8 Jan.

post away...

Christmas with the family then launching offroad buggies off sand dunes at Portland over the New year.

If my busted wrist will take the punishment.

christmas day with the family then boxing day i should be leaving to go camping on the murray untill the 2nd or 3rd. cant wait to be honest

Fishing, skiing & 4wding in Goolwa after Christmas lunch with the family. Going to be a great few days!

spending xmas eve with the wifes family ... xmas day, i hope to have a picnic on the boat (yes i will launch it into some quiet water way somewhere) with my wife and son ... boxing day i'll pack the nav and find somewhere to disappear camping for a few days - from tuesday to friday.

I'll get lots of pics and vids for you blokes.

Just gotta dodge the flappin backpackers!

I am open to ideas and suggestions Woody!!! Mid year (dare I say it school hols) would be best as we can escape the southern winter.

Near one of the beach's for tailor fishing?

If so, i'll talk my mrs into going - if she doesnt want to go, then i'll go by myself ....

We are headed up to the Central Coast for Christmas with my side of the family, boxing day with SWMBO's grandparents, home to a visit from a mate for a few day.. NYE with mates, then back to work. Hopefully will fit in some 4wding in the Brindies in there too...

Ive got three weeks off, no plans at all yet other than spend time with my new baby girl. I can't really sit still though so will probably get into some yard/garden work, finish my shed or do some more work on the boat.

I will be keen for a 4wd drive trip or 2.

Oh and probably swimming in Jasons pool while he is at Fraser....lol

Just gotta dodge the flappin backpackers!

Hey, that was how I went there; with all my gear in a pack on some dodgy trip disorganised by a past acquaintance. Ended up spending the time camped near the Mahenoe(?) fishing, except at low tide when it was too dangerous due to 4WD traffic.

Back on topic; hopefully doing nothing, except a bit of quiet pottering. We haven't quiet adjusted to loosing the van for going away and it is too late to sort out the required new gear before christmas/new year. So, will see what the weather is going to be like in January and try for a short week then.

Back