What Camping Gear for the MUSTER??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
What camping gear are you taking to the muster this year??

Tent?

Swag?

Camp trailer?

full on Tony style house on wheels??

For me as im travelling solo it will just be the awning and swag on the stretcher bed, and will take the engel with a small gas cooker.

Tent with room to move inside it.
Prob. two ice boxes - 1 for food and one for drinks :cool:
Maybe a camp fire cooking frame and gear, or a Weber Q200.

See you there :)

Camp trailer
Fridge full of steak
And an esky full of beer and jd
Oohh
And the Mrs and boy

Tent
Webber and bottle
Booze
Gazebo
Chairs
Table (i usually use the tailgate for the webber/table)
Ute
Booze
Extra Jerries
Sleeping Gear (bags, blow up matress)
Axe- anyone have a chain saw??
Esky (fridge if i can afford one before then)
The Misses (i suppose)
Booze
Food
Recovery gear
Better keep some spare room for the raffle prizes i guess.
Axe- anyone have a chain saw??
im sure ill think of a few more things

^^^^
dont forget the booze mate,and panadol
d22??, probably wont need recovery gear:ha:
there will be a chainsaw there
and some one will do a run back to warwick (80ks) for xtra ice if the little store at janowen runs out,and if our beverage supply runs low

Your right about the D22, i better bring the gear for the 40`s then (ill feel bad for leaving them behind). :jester:

I`ll assume that there will be plenty of ute`s there for wood runs, ill lend a hand if i can get hold of that chain saw or we can do a group runs to cover more then one camp at a tim, (all assuming there is no fire ban).

Your right about the D22, i better bring the gear for the 40`s then (ill feel bad for leaving them behind). :jester:

I`ll assume that there will be plenty of ute`s there for wood runs, ill lend a hand if i can get hold of that chain saw or we can do a group runs to cover more then one camp at a tim, (all assuming there is no fire ban).

if we let old tony do a wood run we will need recovery gear :rofl:
just ask anyone who was at ados 2011:rofl::rofl:

Geeze Nathan i thought Krankin was going to have a nervous breakdown over those rims and tyres but re camping gear for a 2 nighter i would travel light but once you buy a caravan you have to say yes dear and lug all 2 tonne of it wherever she say's.

Yeah my car got sucked into a rut at the side of a driveway as I was returning the bloody trailer - after I'd carted a couple of loads already and gotten through some serious mud already!

Parts of NSW declared a total fire ban today until midnight tonight and it's still September. Queensland RFS was saying they're shit-scared of the coming season. The chainsaw might have to stay at home!

Well i can semi pack light as i dont drink (already feeliny strange looks our direction)

Oztent
Chairs
Baby Q
Fridge
Steak
Chainsaw
Gas
Gas stove
Plus whatever else gets jammed in the car

Rusty

Towing the STRailer

dream pot
chops and veg
evacool fridge
some beer
potato flakes
chair
Kite just in case I feel the need to mud surf again :)

Dam I can't wait

Geeze Nathan i thought Krankin was going to have a nervous breakdown over those rims and tyres but re camping gear for a 2 nighter i would travel light but once you buy a caravan you have to say yes dear and lug all 2 tonne of it wherever she say's.

Yeah mate im not sure what all of his anxiety is all about:dontknow: especially after they were sold :hmmmm2:

Cant wait to see everyone at the muster its going to be a killer weekend..
Yyyeeeeww Are we there yet?? :rambo:

Why not mate, we could have one per person and see who can cut down the most amount of shit in 1hr to win another chainsaw... or be the first to take out an eye or limb..... lol

image-1356514985.jpg

image-1016329266.jpg My nav back pack but will be fitting 20" rims on it haha to suit the nav. Will be laughing like a shark wen ya see it 2 fridges , tent, misso, bulk beer

Back