what did your company get you as a gift or bonus for xmas?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Employers should receive a gift for tolerating imbeciles that are barely competent at tying their own laces while costing a fortune to employ, stealing or breaking expensive equipment, causing headaches and stess in lost time and f ups.
Be grateful to have the weekend off....some dont.

fuck all you bastard bosses are all the fucking same

seems the whining is comming all from one place

just remember.......high moral, hi production

merry fucking christmas.....scrooge!

hahaha^^^^

we got a big roast lunch put on last week for a hundred or so people plus a 100 buck gift card and some merchandice

FISH ON!!
yep took less than 10 mins to hook up. Place hasnt change.
Merry xmas Krankin.
Your right but alot of people forget the liberties that are afforded to them throughout the entire year. Credit where credit is due.

I am pretty happy with my deal.
Was quite surprised when a few buckets of raw prawns came out for everyone to eat.
All in all Council is a great place to work, even if you are Labor hire.

wow tatty i think you WIN as far as this thread goes did you atleast get a decent payout
Payout? Nah, they screwed me over by switching my pay to casual (whilst working full time), then sacked me at the end of the day and said I didn't need to bother coming in tomorrow. Since the company is going under (essentially let go due to lack of work and me being the most useless asset in the workplace) it wasn't really worth my time to follow up. Doesn't matter, an extended holiday break living off the few hundred tucked away will do well. I've been meaning to catch up on some TV time.

I don't think it's much to expect a small Christmas gift from the employer. I understand that the employer's (boss) is normally the one doing the longer hours, working 10x as hard and has to bite the bullet for every little mistake done by incompetence, but employee's, they still rock up on time each day, and you'll get employee's who genuinely care about the business. And if you have idiots on board then just get rid of them. It's not so much about them being grateful for their job, but every now and then, they need a pat on the back to keep their spirits going for another year.

fuck all you bastard bosses are all the fucking same

Our staff really didn't seem unhappy with what we put on but if you reckon we're scrooges... then hey... guess you must be right eh...

never mind that we were chosen by the union as an example case for our safe workshop update design,
never mind the thousands of dollars in donations each year to local sports and charities, never mind the business awards we've received.

After all I'm only a bastard boss and we're all the fucking same .:hmpf:

A certain bus company owner and manager I know donate a lot of money (less since the last ownership change though), have received countless business awards and they are complete F'n Arseholes but even Scrooge himself would shine against these pricks so I have no doubt you aren't that bad Geoff.

Our staff really didn't seem unhappy with what we put on but if you reckon we're scrooges... then hey... guess you must be right eh...

never mind that we were chosen by the union as an example case for our safe workshop update design,
never mind the thousands of dollars in donations each year to local sports and charities, never mind the business awards we've received.

After all I'm only a bastard boss and we're all the fucking same .:hmpf:

b4 u get on your high horse u may notice that u didnt have a whine in your first post so just maybe it wasnt aimed at you,
but since you piped up...well maybe a little bit guilty you are??

Work Xmas party few weeks back all food and drink provided for 7 hours. the missus got a expensive perfume as well

Last day they had a BBQ cooked by a chef and handed out slabs to all the blokes I only went back to say merry Xmas to everyone and didn't eat as I'm on night shift

Pretty happy, got told last year they took all employees and partners to daylesford for two days all paid for

well maybe a little bit guilty you are??

Guilty? Not at all.

What I am is sick of being lumped in with people who actually are arseholes, just because a sterotype says 'all bosses are like that'.

Do you also go around saying that 'all black people do <insert insult>" or "all women are <insert insult>" because they're the same sort of all in/none in insults that you just made to me.

Not that I expect any of this to change your obviously closed mind on the subject.

Guilty? Not at all.

What I am is sick of being lumped in with people who actually are arseholes, just because a sterotype says 'all bosses are like that'.

Do you also go around saying that 'all black people do <insert insult>" or "all women are <insert insult>" because they're the same sort of all in/none in insults that you just made to me.

Not that I expect any of this to change your obviously closed mind on the subject.

get over your self ....
if you care to read the thread properly, it may come to you that the employees have been stereotypically labeled as " greedy, lazy no good dumfucks a bit before your dribble above...
but no doubt thats ok isnt it.....

cheer up a bit...this aint a picket line outside your humble place of employment...

Wow talk about different interpretations of a joke.
I'm sure it was just meant to be a s#!t stir to all not a personally directed insult.
It's christmas, get drunk and relax!

Wow talk about different interpretations of a joke.
I'm sure it was just meant to be a s#!t stir to all not a personally directed insult.
It's christmas, get drunk and relax!

yes...much like the tit for tat between us tractor drivers and the wet behind the ear girlymen salonmobile owners

gemployees have been stereotypically labeled as " greedy, lazy no good dumfucks a bit before your dribble above...
but no doubt thats ok isnt it.

No of course that's not ok but I never said that nor did I say in any way that it was ok.

If you've got a problem with that comment then maybe next time try attacking the person who actually said it instead of spraying your vitriol over all and sundry.

hmmm some interesting stuff here.

well me im in a multi million $$$ company and we got a $20 woolworths gift card each, LAMEEEEEE!

I gave my employees 500 bucks each. Half day on Friday and shouted lunch at the pub with some beers. Starting to think I'm not a Scrooge after all after reading all this.

Latest posts

Back