What do you drink ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your poison.

• Spirit's.

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Beer/Wine.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Dont drink.

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
I rebuilt the DR about 9 months ago. It has a few scratches on it now.

I ride with mates that all have 450s (Team blue, and Team mandarin) and the old 350 has the legs to keep them within a reasonable distance. It is the suspension (and me) that slows most of the forward progress.

It the first and only bike I've owned and I love it.

Just don't jump off a modern 450 and straight onto the DR - It makes you sad.

I would love to upgrade to an RMZ. For prosperities sake (to honor the DR) and to be different (lone ranger for Team Yellow)

Bundy and cola is back down to $60 at my local:big_smile: just in time for tuff truck, think ill be getting two.

Heres a few pics of the brewing setup my bro and I went halves in. Did our first batch with it last night. This is our big step from going with the kits you see at the shops to an all grain brewing session starting from scratch. Can't wait to taste it. Damn it smelt good in my garage when it was on the boil.

Attachments

• IMG_0639_1_.jpg
    IMG_0639_1_.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0659.jpg
    IMG_0659.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Can you see them now? I had them hosted on another site and you probably need to be a member or something

Can see them now,did you build the setup yourself? Looks awesome.

No we were going to build it but this lot came up for sale on a brewing forum and for the price we couldn't buy the parts on their own. It goes great I love it.

Haha thanks mate. The beer that comes out of this will be way better then anything that has come out of a fosters brewery though. Just gotta be patient now, it will be 2 weeks fermenting before I can keg it. :frown:

hey guys.......cant drink beer ...make my blind really quickly...last count i had 476 bundy botts in the shed ( studdies and largeys ) and 180 cans... been in my house for bout 6 months now........and people think i go a problem........no problem i smash them down with out a prob.lol.........GO THE BEAR IN THE CAN:dong:

haha motorbikes now? beer, wine, women or motos? lol up the toys!!!
2008 Honda TRX 450ER. Full Rocket race exhaust, nerf bars, maxxis razr tyres. to be done shortly, turbo kit, fort and polish, k&n air filter, lowered elka suspension, extended rear race axle( just needs to be put on). as is now, motor needs to come out of frame, frame gettin powder coat blue. new radiator and intercooler setup for turbo. Aimis to get it to run a mid 9 quarter mile at the most

Attachments

• l_4408acda869d48f8a5405f5713b967b8.jpg
    l_4408acda869d48f8a5405f5713b967b8.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 48
  • me on bike.jpg
    me on bike.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 28032009(002).jpg
    28032009(002).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
James Boags premium light, followed by a glass or 3 of red then a couple of Jack Daniels in a stubbie as a nightcap, and they say don't mix your drinks.

Latest posts

Back