What is my Nav worth?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipt

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong area, if so can an Admin please move it.

I am looking at upgrading the Nav to a, dare I say it Patrol (at least its not a Toyota LOL). My current family circumstances dictate a wagon will be a much better option than the Nav so I am looking to sell it.

What do you think is a fair asking price?

2006 D22 DX 3.0L
190,000 KM
Serviced every 5,000km for the past 3 years I have owned it
2" Terrain Tamer lift (springs and shocks)
3" full Taipan XP Exhaust including 3" dump pipe
K&N air filter
Safari Snorkel
Xrox Bull bar with 2 hooks and eye bolts
27w LED lights mounted to the bar wings
HID Headlights (Can be changed back to standard if requested)
IPF round driving lights
Tigrez 11 12,000lb Winch with rope and in cab controls
Rock sliders
Tow bar
4wd systems front auto lokka
Rock sliders
Boost and Pyro gauges mounted in an A pillar pod
Uniden UHF
After market CD player with AUX and USB playback
Rear Anderson plug
Dual battery system fitted in tub (no 2nd battery fitted)
Rear 100w flood light
2 sets of wheels, 1 set 32" mudies that are pretty low and 1 set MT ATZ 5 rib

The car does have a few small dints and plenty of bush pinstripes but nothing major. I am sure there are a few things I have forgotten but I am pretty sure I got all of the major stuff.

Car will come with VIC roadworthy and rego till (May 2014 I think)
Will have standard VIC plates, not the custom ones currently on it.

Modifications don't really add to the overall value..... I got a jeep for 20 grand spent another 30 building it and sold it 18 months later for 22.... You can't try and charge ppl for the mods. Same with fast cars and motor bikes. In some cases it will decrease the value of a vehicle.

Not to diss your ute because it sounds like you have built a good unit, BUT when im looking for a second hand 4x4 i sort of think its had a hard life (im not saying it has) the minute i see, Lokka, rock sliders, winch, ect so as Deanfoldi said it can actually have a adverse effect.
I would just look at all the listings around the place like gumtree, cars guide ect and see what sort of $ others are asking and watch to see how long they take to sell, that way you will be able to price it to sell hopefully in a time frame that suits you and not have to wait for ever to find a buyer .

Yeah, I know you never make any money back on cars. I paid about $20k for it plus probably $10k worth of bits in the 3 years since I got it. It has low Kms compared to most out there so I was thinking maybe $16-17k.

Latest posts

Back