What mods to get????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, well I have a 2010 Thai built D22 with Nissan steel bull bar, Nissan snorkel,tub liner, soft torneu cover, UHF and aerial,ipf 900xs spotties, my question to all out there is I will have around $4000 in august to go towards some mods for the girl so what does everyone think would be best keeping in mind it's my daily car and will be offroad every other chance I get?

2" suspension lift & bigger rubber. Maybe some rock sliders if there is anything left over.
Unless ur keen on a canopy... which will eat up most of the $4k, especially if u want a roof rack as well.

Hi all, well I have a 2010 Thai built D22 with Nissan steel bull bar, Nissan snorkel,tub liner, soft torneu cover, UHF and aerial,ipf 900xs spotties, my question to all out there is I will have around $4000 in august to go towards some mods for the girl so what does everyone think would be best keeping in mind it's my daily car and will be offroad every other chance I get?

Extended warranty and roadside assist:sarcastic::sarcastic:

What's the damage for the sliders and brush gaurds to suit the bull bar all in black Scotty?

Depends on what style you want mate.standard sliders with the steep angle with brush bars your looking at $900 plus freight.If you want alloy checker plate on top and or colour coded prices are more but PM me with what you want.Check out the sliders and bars thread for photos of our awesome gear and you can decide from there

Back