What size awning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just need to figure out what lengths I need and stuff. And need to also wire in a switch to the cabin to be able to remotely bridge the batteries

This should do the job
$70 odd.. Is that all I need?

Attachments

• image-2185467964.jpg
    image-2185467964.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 103
Where you putting your second battery?

If its in the tub I wouldn't bother with shorting the isolator, unless your running big cable.

Can't see too much in the pic as its a bit small, I have crimpers, most lugs, heat shrink etc I can drop off for you if you need em?

If you're battery is in the engine bay I probably have enough 50mm Flex cable too

I already order that kit rich. Should turn up Monday. I appreciate your help though :). Why don't you finish up your battery first? Haha. Awning is all fitted 2500x2100 TJM.
It's great!

I already order that kit rich. Should turn up Monday. I appreciate your help though :). Why don't you finish up your battery first? Haha. Awning is all fitted 2500x2100 TJM.
It's great!

Waiting for some switches from ebay, i'll put a build thread up soon, kinda got carried away and put all sorts of stuff in it. :blingbling:

Yeah I got the ARB awning, dunno what size, the biggest they had, spent a couple of wet nights in the swag under it, definitely paid for its self

Latest posts

Back