What's currently playing in your Nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expo was in Brissie.

We didn't need a fan on the dash we had a Dunnydoor Vacationer Wagon and it had an air conditioner. This was back before the Falcadoor became a bogan's car and we were just country hicks :big_smile:

Was just searching Google for pictures of Rednecks in a beat up Commodore.

Couldn't find any. Grrr.

Probably not the best music for the non metal lovers, but it gets my doors vibrating :)

I've heard a few people suggest D22's have this problem but most just blame Nissan for a shitty build, if only they knew all they had to do was turn the stereo down!

Currently listening to Circles : Clouds are Gathering (Good melb band) - Circles - Clouds Are Gathering - YouTube

Periphery : Icarus Lives - Periphery - Icarus Lives! - YouTube

ALIASES : What's Left For Us - ALIASES - What's Left For Us? (Official Audio - Basick Records) - YouTube

and the latest 5fdp song - FFDP-Under and Over It (lyrics on screen) Explicit - YouTube

Probably not the best music for the non metal lovers, but it gets my doors vibrating :)

Brett

I haven't heard of any of those bands.

That all Triple J stuff.

Wow is that still going, I remember listening to that show 20 years ago, can't remember the guy who started it but Helen Razer was on it at one stage (now she's on some talkback show I believe) and I think Kingsmill even had a go at it for a while, although maybe he was just filling in.

Not sure about other states but RRR and PBS still have metal shows in Melbourne not that I can listen to them from the boonies.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5N9IHqqGcA&ob=av2e[/YT]

A oldie but I love this song.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0[/YT]

Good song and good film clip.

This chick is pretty hot to.

Can't be stuffed finding you lot a pretty pic or youtube link but I'm listening to the new Megadeth album and Round 1 and Round 2 by The Poor.

Dora the Explorer is also running in the third slot, not sure who gets the best surprise me when it changes to Dora or kidlet when it changes to Megadeth.

Back