whats it worth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
I am thinking of selling the Nav and have no idea what its worth. I have scoped out carsales, but everything is standard. i have also checked out previous sales on this site but single cabs not too popular i guess. Its a 05 DX 126'000km, regularly serviced and looked after. 50mm EFS lift, uhf, ironman bash plates, custom sliders, factory steel bull bar, coupletec elec rustproofed, fully insulated and lockable canopy with 2 lights with 3 power outlets, five 16x8 kings steel rims with 265/75 duratrax tyres as well as a full set of the standard 205 tyres and rims.... ideas would be appreciated.... not convinced to sell it yet.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 47
From what I've seen on carsales, same year and model are fetching between 15-19 500... Most with more km's are all generally standard. Do mods add accessories and value or just make the sale a little more appealing. I'm only asking as I don't want to rip myself of with giving away a good vehicle.

Latest posts

Back