What's your navara worth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
I'm only home only 6 months a year now, my 05 d22 sits there lonely so I am contemplating selling it, possibly tp purchase the patrol I have always wanted. After a little research into what my navara is possibly worth I'm a little shocked! Apparently anywhere between 13-16000.... Possibly get somewhere close to 19000 with the low k's and the extras that have been thrown into it. Is this honestly what they are worth.... What would you expect for yours?:confused2:

I would expect about 30-35k, considering the mods I've done. But I have no plans on selling, and if i did, it would be as a trade in on a patrol.

I thought the same mate.... Would have been happy to get $20 000 but have been told by Nissan be lucky to get 10-13 000 as a trade!

well since uv got D22 its depreciated 3-4grand already :sarcastic:
have you compared your d22 with others for sale in same city?? or just redbook? i would go by the market mate

I thought the same mate.... Would have been happy to get $20 000 but have been told by Nissan be lucky to get 10-13 000 as a trade!

expect to lose $5-7k MORE with trade ins....dealers need to make their money some how dont forget

Mine owes me just over 50k and is insured for 38k.
Its not so much what its worth as such but finding someone to pay the amount we value them at.
However to replace it if they still have the 4x2 in petrol then it would cost something near 70k if you take into consideration having to paint it in the colour it is now (freebee) and pay full price for all the parts I have gotten cheap and refurbed .

i paid $32k for mine 14 mths ago
just spent nearly $14k on mods
owes me $46k
whats it worth ???
ide like to think ide get $35k with mods and low ks
BUT i doubt it
however i have no plans to sell it till its worn out

Latest posts

Back