Where to get snorkel installed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyron

Reaction score
Ok, so after sucking in water and turning my D40 into a steam engine I'm going to get a snorkel.

Any recommendations on where to get it done? Preferably south side.

TJM would be my bet they just seem to sit better. Don't go a Nissan one as they ant water tight. Whats your budget like as you can some for around 200 up to about 700. I found one the other looks sick but is like 3gs order from Spain.
You can get a few off ebay.

Sorry should have been clearer. I'm more looking for a good mechanic they will seal it properly. As for the snorkel probably a safari or tjm

Those types of snorkels are pretty well sealed. But where every you buy it from should be able to install it. Or any Mechanic with heaps of 4x4 in the drive way is a good start.

I got my safari snorkel done at fourbys at Moorooka. Can't remember the exact price as it was a couple of years ago now. I was happy with the end product.

I found ARB TJM and fourbys to all be within about $10 OF rack other it just came down to who could do it sooner.

Cheers, Mick.

Just booked at opposite lock in Springwood, they did my bullbar too. Plus they are close and convenient.

I know a guy that could do a full custom stainless installed for that price here r picks of mine

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378629483.169816.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378629504.934048.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378629517.417382.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378629533.800691.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1378629547.650710.jpg

Latest posts

Back