which winch bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which winch bar

• Total voters

04SilverSTR

Reaction score
so im in the market for a steel winch bar but im not sure with way to go so I thought I would through the question out there of what other people think of the bars in the pole. im was deff going for a genuine nissan but im thinking the arb kinda looks better with the different uprights.

cheers
bryan

Go with your gut! I have a TJM t15 steel winch bar, which I personally think looks good. There may be a little more room on the ARB bar for lights etc.

ARB was on the ute when I bought it. Beggers buying used can't be choosers eh?

Plenty of space for a 12000lb winch, spotties, etc.

As an aside, the bush rails are doing an excellent job of keeping whats left of the paint on the doors... They are from some crowd down Rocky way.

If you go the ARB you can also get their siderails/steps but the nissan one is made by ARB anyway so you can usually get them for about $1050-1100 which is $400 or so less than the ARB.

Don't forget TJM make a good bar and you can put a winch on their alloy one to.

Bullbar still on the to-do List, but as I also have Fog Lights on the wish list, I am swaying towards the Ironman Deluxe Commercial Winch Bull Bar.

I have the Ironman Protector bar.
Comes with LED parker and turn lights, awesome fog lights and a stainless steel triple loop that if you don't want, can remove easily to get that straight bar look.
The winch control box fits easily inside it and looks the goods colour coded.

Have a look at my members ride link below to check it out.

Latest posts

Back