Who else has a to do list before the muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to make next years muster for sure being in Tassie sucks sometimes be good to meet some of you blokes, so the only thing my to do list is to buy a box of tissues lol

Ordered the ARB underbody armour kit for my D40 today, apparently it is the last one in Melb not spoken for. :)
Nundah ARB were the champions for me on this occasion.

WoW Jason I thought I was pushing it, lol...
Finished installing the Calmini kit today, 285's go on tomorrow.
just got to hope the Radflo struts make it here in time since PRG fraked me around. but I can still go on the standard ones.

Ha ha ! D40 Boys So sensitive :violin2: The Muster is going to be heaps fun :makeout:

yeah its all tounge in cheek stuff
but seriously
the places brads ute went on our last trip,with no lift and road tyres was very impressive
now with 5 inch calmini kit and brand new shoes i think he might be recovering a few of us d22 guys
and he has enough torque to spin the earth on its axis
are we there yet

Last edited:
No sliders or bash plates for me, my side steps aren't quite touching the sills yet!! But I do have to run some bigger wire for the fridge, should have read the instructions. 6mm it is then!!!
12 more sleeps!💤

No sliders or bash plates for me, my side steps aren't quite touching the sills yet!! But I do have to run some bigger wire for the fridge, should have read the instructions. 6mm it is then!!!
12 more sleeps!💤

You can keep your beer in my fridge :D

12 more sleeps!💤

are you bringing the family brad

Ryan is a definate, Lily is a most likely. The boss will be at a conference for work. Either way I'll be there regardless.

Not trying to hijack your thread Jason but this is for you Gonzo.

picture.php

Latest posts

Back