Who is going to the 2013 navara muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
Just keen on getting a bit of a list together on who will be going to this years "NAVARA MUSTER"

It would be good to get a rough idea so some of the "Gymkhana" style events can be slotted in around the planned trips ect.

The Committee (not me) is putting together a great weekend and im sure who ever attends will not be disappointed, there will be goody bags for every one, prizes for the fun driving events, raffles with more great 4x4 stuff and the boys are still getting more things.

The committee has now secured some great sponsors in theses guys, who are putting up all the prizes and all raffle money is for charity.

wether you are single or a family there will be something there for everyone and remember you don't have to be a member to come, if you know someone who would be interested bring them along, everyone is welcome.
So Give us a thumbs up Guys, who is coming??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Oh and if you do want to sign up, just click on the link on the bottom of my Signature and you will find the registration form.

I just sent my rego in. cant wait now

who else has already signed up ???

and who is planning on attending??

anyone think they may just rock up on the actual weekend if they can??

I`v put in for leave already, but wont sign up till a little closer to the date as im in the middle of trying buy a house. Looks the goods though so fingers crossed, maybe on my own or with the family unsure yet.
So many mods i want to run before then.

Steve

Last edited:
Forms in & fees paid. Had a blast at Ados and am really looking forward to this Muster.
Wayne & Wifey(Sue) attending

WayneD4T

I will apply for leave see if I get it
really keen for this- hoping that
the nav will be ready before then

We're in.

It will be possible for stock vehicles to attend. There is NO requirement that you go off-road. There are tours being organised that a Holden Barina could do and there are some tracks that will require a wading bra and a snorkel.

It's a case of "something for everyone". Well, maybe not EVERYONE. There's no kitchen, so if your thing is cooking buns, you're out of luck.

We're in.

It will be possible for stock vehicles to attend. There is NO requirement that you go off-road. There are tours being organised that a Holden Barina could do and there are some tracks that will require a wading bra and a snorkel.

It's a case of "something for everyone". Well, maybe not EVERYONE. There's no kitchen, so if your thing is cooking buns, you're out of luck.

Oi Oi , i bring my own kitchen , and chef lol

I'm hoping I can make it but will be starting the build on my first house about then so will leave the registration till closer to the date. What a better weekend than a park full of navaras.

-Tyler

We're in.

Your right Tony, I done my 4x4 driver training out there, plenty of stock vehicles done the same course. There is plenty of easy stuff out there for a standard 4x4 to have a drive on.

Your right Tony, I done my 4x4 driver training out there, plenty of stock vehicles done the same course. There is plenty of easy stuff out there for a standard 4x4 to have a drive on.

Thats good to know as thats the sort of terrain we would like to have at least one of the gymkhana events on to keep it fun for everyone.

So far that's 7 definants and four trying to make.

Who else do we have keen for a great trip?

Latest posts

Back