why I hate ppl

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porch

Reaction score
So I fully washed/waxed/ect my car the other day. Went to a mates place that arvo and left my car near his place for that night and the next day. during that time some1 thought it would be nice to mow and whippa-snip right next to my car.

And now its covered in grass and crap.....

So this is why I hate people hahaha :big_smile:

got my car polished a few weeks ago, came out next morning & road getting sawn to put new mains through, car filthy.
What was worse was that the dumb bitch traffic controllers had stacked their road signs against the back of my car, that pissed me off bad so I kicked them over then reversed over them as I left.
What was worse than that was my misses having a go at me for being an arsehole

I washed my car after getting home from Perth (South Australia is such a dirty state) and it's spent the past 3 weeks getting friendly with cows that lick the paint and wipe their mud (and crap) covered hides all over it....This is why I hate cows.

It was when I visited too but I had to go through SA to get there, was too far going through NSW, QLD and NT just to avoid a bit of the dirty state.

got my car polished a few weeks ago, came out next morning & road getting sawn to put new mains through, car filthy.
What was worse was that the dumb bitch traffic controllers had stacked their road signs against the back of my car, that pissed me off bad so I kicked them over then reversed over them as I left.
What was worse than that was my misses having a go at me for being an arsehole

I would have done the same.

I washed my car after getting home from Perth (South Australia is such a dirty state) and it's spent the past 3 weeks getting friendly with cows that lick the paint and wipe their mud (and crap) covered hides all over it....This is why I hate cows.

Dam cows..

Sorry mate but if you parked you nice clean car outside my house when I wanted to mow I wouldn't wait for you to leave before I mowed. Maybe I'm just an asshole haha.

People in general are inconsiderate !@#$%^&*(.

Driving home this morning, this wanker in a VX Commodore just couldn't figure out what Keep left unless overtaking mean't.

If I was a cop, Id be targeting that more then anything else.

Stops road rage and stops some inconsiderate prick holding up the traffic flow.

Dam cows..

When they lick the alloy bullbar, their slag has some sort of reaction & makes it go dull, or they piss off with the towball cover, or they chew the trailer cable, or they run off with my half chewed jacket or one headbutts another & pushes it into wifies car & cracks the rear bumper or they stand in the dam for a drink & then take a piss in the water. I think the list is endless

Nah they are not dumb.

i wouldn't wait for someone to move there car before i mowed my own lawn either. honestly would you?

Sorry mate but if you parked you nice clean car outside my house when I wanted to mow I wouldn't wait for you to leave before I mowed. Maybe I'm just an asshole haha.

same here,if a stranger parked close enough to my lawn i wouldnt give a stuff if their car got covered in grass clippings..

We used to live next door a bloke and he was a real dopey SOB. One day the entire street was to be resurfaced. Everyone received a thing in the mail saying that on day X the street was to be done and not to leave your car out in the street.

Anyway, the only guy in the entire street which had 60+ houses in it, to leave their car in the street was this bloke. They pushed his car onto the nature strip.

Don't know why I mentioned that, but he gave us the sh!tz, he was a real dumba$$.

Wow all this dislike for people parking instead of at lawn mowing. If someone parks near my grass the lawn mower stays in the shed, I need very little excuse for the mower to stay in the shed and people parking anywhere in my street cuts it as a good excuse.

seconded if someone even drives by i think i should stop for a drink

Latest posts

Back