WindBooster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMik3

Reaction score
Bought a windbooster today from superior offroad. They installed it on the car and let me take it for a drive while they were getting a quote together for me before I bought it. All i can say is WOW much better car to drive. At the moment its turned at setting 2 half way. Best performance mod ive done for such a little price. Great bunch of blokes to deal with aswell. I questioned him on his thoughts on led lightbar vs led spotties. Instead of trying to sell the $900 spotties he recommended the $350 lightbar.

good to hear your happy.
Could you please describe how its change the way the cars drives & is your Nav an auto or manual

Alot more pick up. Doest seem to take as long for turbo to spool up even though it doesnt affect boost pressure. Also seems to pull alot harder from about 1500rmp right through to about 4000. Dont know how to really describe it but highly recommend it ir geting your hands on to test drive before u buy. Was contemplating a steinbauer chip but dont think ill have the need now.

I have one fitted in my 2013 manual as well.

The improvement in driveability is not feeling like you have to work the car hard to get it to go. I have mine set on the highest setting and love only having to use 10mm of throttle from cruise to overtaking speed.

sounds good guys! I was a bit sceptical about the product, but hey if it works then i might give one a crack.
So you guys feel that it actually reduces the 'lag' between pedal press & ecu reaction, not just simply applying more than you physically push?

doesnt reduce lag at all just gives alot more direct pedal feel. and due to it being more touchy to input it gives the feeling of having more power available.

Its all a perception thing but i am happy with mine

What batcho said.
Boostin for 250 its definately best performance ive done for such a small price. Where abouts do u live boostin?

Thanks mate I appreciate the thought. I'll see how I go, I've got lift & tyres it should do first anyways

It a pedal control box. Modifies the throttle positioning sensor. Open throttle more with less movement on accelerator. Hard to explain but if u google it might get a better example. I cant recommend it more highly. I was going to get a chip but now have no need as this has done enough for what I want. No just need exhaust bullbar winch and snorkel. Oh how the list of mods wanted just keeps on growing

Latest posts

Back