Wiring loom for boggard turbo timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jap this will help me out once I get my turbo timer soon, also little handy to know about the handbrake button thing you did!!

I read somewhere here at some point that the boggards don't like aftermarket alarms?? I'm not sure whether my alarm is aftermarket or its the upgraded factory item?

BOOGZ STR said:
Hey Jap this will help me out once I get my turbo timer soon, also little handy to know about the handbrake button thing you did!!

I read somewhere here at some point that the boggards don't like aftermarket alarms?? I'm not sure whether my alarm is aftermarket or its the upgraded factory item?

Yeah mate. Was Piss easy to install. I'll take a pic of the "handbrake cable" soon. It just basically wires to the button on the hand brake that activates the brake light on dash. Rather simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I read somewhere here at some point that the boggards don't like aftermarket alarms??

Your right, they don't. My aftermarket immobiliser is overridden by the boggard, just need to get it to an auto electrician to see what can be done about it

Latest posts

Back