wiring spotlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockboy

Reaction score
Hi

i seen a post with pics on showing how to install spotties but i cannot find it anywhere , shows where wires come and go to e.t.c. i know where they go to the battery but drilling hole in dash and bugger it up is not what i want to do.

has anyone got any pics that they can post for me

thanks
john

No need to drill a hole in the dash, plenty of switches available to go in the blank spots...

In work at the moment. Shall post up a wiring diagram when I get home. If I could do it anyone can lol.. As for drilling a hole in the dash no need to go do that. You can buy off the shelf switches from your local Supercrap or Auto-one stores that will do the job and just pull one of the switch blanks out to fit them.

Unless you mean routing the necessary cable to the switch through the firewall? If thats the case again no need to drill a hole. Lift the bonnet, stand near the drivers door and look at the firewall below where your brake resivoir?? is. You will see a large rubber gromit. Simply make a small hole in the gromit and feed wires through. If your in Perth I can give you a hand :)

Cheers

Tim.

EDIT: Am located in Henley Brook out in the Swan Valley, a lil too far me thinks lol.. But you should have no problems, as before if I can do it anyone can :)

Last edited:
relay-diagram.gif

Hey gents,

I`m going to hi-jack this just a little (sorry) iv searched through but am unable to find any posts about this, so, how would i go about wiring up 4x roof mounted spotlights?? i have little idea about vehicle electronics but have a little knowledge in how to wire normal spotlights. i want to run them independently from a switch in my centre console (near the hand brake). Any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

Hey gents,

I`m going to hi-jack this just a little (sorry) iv searched through but am unable to find any posts about this, so, how would i go about wiring up 4x roof mounted spotlights?? i have little idea about vehicle electronics but have a little knowledge in how to wire normal spotlights. i want to run them independently from a switch in my centre console (near the hand brake). Any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

You can use JBran's wiring diagram for that.

Latest posts

Back