Wiring to roof mounted led bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
Hey guys

Mounted my light bar on my roof racks and just squeezed it on there! But now I have to run the wires I thought I'd ask before I got the drill out!

Is my best option to drill the roof and run the wires inside down the A piller? Or should I heat shrink the wires and run them down the A piller but on the outside down the edge of the window?

Both have pros and cons! Look forward to ur thoughts!

Cheers

Adam

Oh and anyone got any ideas how to stop ppl nicking the light bar!! Think I'm gonna get the nut welded onto the thread!! But that is pretty permanent...

well, mounted them and got them wired through the window so i could see how they work and aligned, and HOLEY F**K, wont be long till these things are on mainstream cars, its like im driving in daylight! outrageously bright... makes the stock lights look so dangerous.

found some coded spotty security nuts on ebay too... will give them a crack i rekon. will get a movie up soon as they are properly installed.

Hey guys

Mounted my light bar on my roof racks and just squeezed it on there! But now I have to run the wires I thought I'd ask before I got the drill out!

Is my best option to drill the roof and run the wires inside down the A piller? Or should I heat shrink the wires and run them down the A piller but on the outside down the edge of the window?

Both have pros and cons! Look forward to ur thoughts!

Cheers

Adam

Hi Adam . Can you post a pic of how they look and perform?

Latest posts

Back