Wish I lived in Beirut, I mean Sydney.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me started on anything to do with foreigners. I will just get into trouble. But im the 1st to admit im racist but no wonder why when its never Aussies causing trouble. I've probably said to much already

G'day Dave.

I am bewildered by this as much as anyone. Peter FitzSimons summed it up really well in the Sun Herald on Sunday.

These people are an nu-educated fringe of the Muslim Faith.

I wish that main stream Islam could make more noise about these renegades. They like it as much as us "infidels" do which is not at all.

These demonstrators are trouble making "dills" and not representative of Islam.

Goldy

The guy that threw the milk create and damaged the cop car was a white bogan! Just looking for trouble. Where's the high order public order management gear (shields and armor)?? It's crap cops don't use that earlier to protect themselves against this rubbish.

What beats the shit out of me is they're hurting Australians because some dumb shit in another country did something.

If you don't like what he did, go tell HIM.

All they're doing is being angry at the wrong people. How would they react if we started protesting against them because someone offended Jesus in Venezuela?

Did anyone start wild riots when "Life of Brian" was released? HELL NO - they packed the bloody cinemas to see it! I even own a copy! Am I persecuted by the Catholics about it?

Not at all. It was a Catholic that sold me the video in the first place!

What beats the shit out of me is they're hurting Australians because some dumb shit in another country did something.

If you don't like what he did, go tell HIM.

All they're doing is being angry at the wrong people. How would they react if we started protesting against them because someone offended Jesus in Venezuela?

That's something that has me stumped too! Sure, be pissed about someone hanging shit on the prophet if you need to - just aim your anger the right way!

And why be so angry anyway? Some ignorant dick made an offensive movie, so what! Call him out for the wanker he is and turn the other cheek - show the prick how strong your faith really is!

FFS - over sensitive much?

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zIX29HkSo[/YT]

Watch from 42 seconds.

Australian born or not, white or Middle Eastern.

These people are lunatics, throw them in gaol.

The hide of these !@#$wits, 46 seconds "Obama Obama we love Osama"
"Sharaih will dominate the world".

Can the Victorians lend us some Police, the shoot and ask question's later thing works for me with these extremists.

Before anyone pulls the Christian bullshit, when was the last time you seen a Christian do anything even remotely like this.

Oh and I have been called a racist before, if wanting the Aussie way of life to remain makes me a racist. Then so be it, these people are nuts.

Hardly a point sending them home, they are home. Apparently a large percentage of those making all the noise were born in this country there for despite any ethic background they are Australian's.

Well the wanka with the i love Osama sign should be treated as a ****ing terrorist and have the shit kicked out of him and be left in solitary for the rest of his life.

Religion or faith needs be taken away from the public domain if they want multicultre to work simple. All this special treatment crap for different faiths is crap, public paying for swimming pools for women to swim in that cant be seen by the public because its against there faith and all this sorta bullshit. If your faith conflicts with our way of life change it by your own means. Look at the bretherin (spelling) they dont want there kids mixing with other non bretheren kids and technology, what did they do about it they built there own schools with the majority of the funding coming from there bretherin community. Now i think there beliefs are stupid personally but atleast they did something to help themselves follow there faith.
All these ****ers need to shut up and deal with what they have and stop being dicks.

Australians need to stand up and say your welcome to migrate to our country but you live our way in public, what you choose to do in your own house is totally up to you. You can keep practising your religion just dont bring it into the public domain and demand that we beleive/support/fund your beliefs or religious choices.

People say everyone that got something to say about muslims or other races/religions are racist, well i hate joho and christians that come knocking on my door or stoping me in the street trying to push there religion on me so does that make me a racist because i dislike people of my same race annoying me with religiou crap.

Long annoying rant that probably makes no sense but anyway, people need to join or country and our way or gtfo and keep your religions to yourself. Just my opinion but religion bring mass conflict

Krafty's right - most of these shit stirrers were born here. Doesn't make them Australian though. They all come out afterwards saying they expected a peaceful protest - bullshit! You don't go to a peaceful protest wearing a balaclava.

These people don't want to know about peace and harmony. They look for any excuse to go completely off their nut, just looking for a chance to smash something or someone.

And Dave, our coppers are now as weak as piss. Christine Nixon made sure off that.

If your faith conflicts with our way of life change it by your own means. Look at the bretherin (spelling) they dont want there kids mixing with other non bretheren kids and technology, what did they do about it they built there own schools with the majority of the funding coming from there bretherin community.
Change your faith or change us?
Bretheren?

There are already a number of Islamic schools around the country. I think there is four around here. Bit of a shit stir when they tried to start another one out Camden way with all sorts of bullshit flying about. Really made "aussies" look utterly total dick heads with all their traffic objections as 500 metres up the same country road is a public high school.

I haven't gone searching for video of the "event" but did see where one idiot turned around to give some lip to a group of cops following him and others and the Police sprayed him with some "water" to cool him down. He had a bit of a funny reaction to the water, so perhaps the red weed spray bottles they have are something else.:rock:

They all come out afterwards saying they expected a peaceful protest - bullshit! You don't go to a peaceful protest wearing a balaclava.

There were some initial reports that said it was supposed to be a peaceful protest, but I don't know who's wish that was.

They had applied for a permit, but been knocked back and then sms'd a whole pile to come anyway. at which point piles of Muslims started tell the police.

The Police are no reviewing videos of the event and apparently have no shortage of Muslim people will to help.

I thought this was a good article. He usually writes well.
http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/polit...no-friend-of-islam-either-20120916-260e8.html

Latest posts

Back