Wish me luck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm up here on old tony's computer saying a quick g'day before I go and meet the Newcastle crew.I had my appointment today with the solicitor and she reckins it could go either way.
If it goes bad depending what I am found guilty of there could be time or suspended sentence and the magistrate is a right bitch,So I hope all of this luck you guys are giving me works.
Thankyou for all of your well wishes,I really appreciate it.
Cheers Scotty

Just got off the phone with Scotty & Dave. Blacknav and Sparra, and one of Sparra's mates, were all there. Old Tony had left. Scotty was grateful for the company and seemed in good spirits (called bourbon!). Great to see the Navara forum bring blokes together for support.
Keep on keepin' on big fella and you will fit my airbox in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with Scotty & Dave. Blacknav and Sparra, and one of Sparra's mates, were all there. Old Tony had left. Scotty was grateful for the company and seemed in good spirits (called bourbon!). Great to see the Navara forum bring blokes together for support.
Keep on keepin' on big fella and you will fit my airbox in the next couple of weeks.

Yep, I'm back home now. Scotty is in good company, but I had to get home and help out with the little guy - I was a bit late, and he was really tired.

We were a bit late getting there - my wife wanted to make sure Scott had a meal in him and decided to put on a beef stroganoff.

Hint for anyone contemplating giving Scotty a feed: skip the mushrooms, he don't like 'em, but the stroganoff went down well otherwise.

f**k i love this forum. Haven't been here long, but from what i can tell. Excellent forum, awesome people and a wealth of knowledge. well done to all.
Hopefully get to meet some WA people in the coming months when i'm back down in Perth.

Scotty will be aight!

Brett

Just home from the pub with the above mentioned guys. What can i say.... i had an excellent night. It was good to finally put some faces to names and have a yarn, this forum is awesome.

Scotty seemed to be in good spirits and hope he can continue to enjoy the rest of his weekend. Fingers crossed for Monday buddy, if you need anymore company over the weekend i'll be floating around Newcastle somewhere, just let us know.

Well I'm back at sparra's having a few cans and updating you guys.What a great night with a great bunch of blokes.I met sparra a few hours ago and I'm crashing the night here.All I can say again is what an awesome forum this is and I'm privlaged to be a part of it and once again thanks Ridgie,Aido and Heath for your phone calls and text messages and thanks to the Newcastle blokes for the hospitality and the rest of you guys for the well wishes.

navaracrew.jpg

Sparra04 Dave Scottybobcat Old Tony Blacknav
The boys in Newcastle.I'm in the middle for all of those who dont me

Last edited:
Good luck mate, i dont know you but i know what its like to have to front up for court for something when you dont believe you should. Good to hear that complete strangers on here are willing to give ya some company to pass the time.

While you may not have your close family around you for support Scotty while in NSW , Youve still got a great bunch of blokes up there to keep you entertained. Good luck

Bloody great night.

Should do these Newy nights more often.

Scotty, owe you a drink mate.

Dont leave the state before I repay the drink.

well what a great night,we left pub and came back to my house,had a good yarn and a few more cans:cheers!:,
managed to upset the mrs,thank god she's at work today:devil:
scottys a genuine nice guy (for a mexican) and ime sure we have taken his mind off his dramas for a while,ime going to court with him on monday so i will give you all an update sometime monday arvo
looks like its gunna be a nice day here so when scotty wakes up we will take him for a run up stocton beach,show him the sygna wreck and the old fishing huts and maybe grab a feed at buruibi tavern
thanks to dave,old tony and blacknav for taking the time to show some support for a fellow forum member
and thanks to my son garry for driving us drunks around last night
cheers
ian

mate i was too pissed to hear anything, but my 9 y/old son just woke up and went into his room (scottys in his bed) to get some toys ,he came out and said ,dad theres some huge guy sleeping in my bed and he is growling :big_smile:

Ha ha, what a crack up, kids tell it like it is.

Looks like you are keeping that weight off scotty, good work mate.

Good on you guys for looking after a mate. Glad to hear he's in good hands. Sparra, we will be waiting for the good news mate.

Back