Wombat State Forest on Sunday?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotty, if you were'nt so far away I'd offer to pick you up. Sorry. Maybe another trip when we pass your way.
Foxy

Roll-call:
Thom
Geoff3DMN
Foxbat
luke91
D21 dualcab Z24 4X4

I have sent you fellas a message with my phone number in case you cant make it or are running late. Wont move ahead until your all at the meeting spot. So please let me know if you cant

See you in the morning :D

Thanks for the trip today guys it was very enjoyable. I think Thom has got the hang of it already. Unfortunately I don't have any pics worth putting up but some of the scenery was very nice and we came across a few good campsites. Thanks for the tips Aido, lucky for us we didn't run into anything that would have stopped us in our tracks and been detrimental to the health of the vehicles. All in all a good day out. One comment I have though is "what dust".

Foxy

It was a fun drive today guys, thanks for letting me tag along. I didn't really get many photographs either, I took a couple and then my camera battery died (should have checked it before I left!).

I thought Thom did really well for someone who'd never really done much 4 wheel driving before.

We'll have to do another drive again sometime I reckon.

One comment I have though is "what dust".

Yah... that'd be the dust that's all over my ute :)

At least it isn't inside like it was with the Terrano!

Yeah it was a good day! Something different to the mud I'm use to drivin in. Good to tag along and meet new people.

Cheers guys! Was an awesome first day out for me, learnt heaps thanks to you fellas. Great tips by the way!

I am already thinking about when the next trip might be ha ha, too much fun, didn't want it to end!

At least it isn't inside like it was with the Terrano!

I wasn't so lucky, I have dust all over and inside. I think I will keep the windows shut next trip lol.

I am happy to help organise the next trip, so let me know what weekend we might be looking at that will suit you all and we can go from there!

I only got a couple of shots from today. But something for memories sake!

_MG_8560.jpg

Halfway through

_MG_8569.jpg

Finished at O'Briens Crossing

Nice one Thom. Its about having fun and just getting out there. Come home tired with a few memories. Hardcore smash and bash with winching, snatching and other malarky looks like good fun on youtube but its much better just enjoying your day out.
Its no fun getting home at 3 in the morning after performing repairs on the side of the track nor is it any fun pulling the interior out of your car because for a brief moment you mistook your car for a boat.

Back