Would a Front LOKKA from a D21 fit in a D22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orreterr

sSquint
Reaction score
As title suggests I'm enquiring if a front LOKKA from a D21 Diff fit in a 2015 2.5L D22.

So having a look through the FB Marketplace and found a guy selling a D21 Front diff with a LOKKA in it for cheaper than what LOKKAS are from factory. I've been questioning jumping the gun on a locker for a bit now, I don't have the exact model and year of the D21 Diff (which doesn't help) but wondering if anyone has any idea if there's either no chance of the LOKKA fitting or if it might fit depending on the model of D21.

Cheers

The first thing I'd ask is what the diff ratio is. If it doesn't match your rear diff, there's no point getting it (unless you change your rear too, and then all your gear ratios will be different).

The first thing I'd ask is what the diff ratio is. If it doesn't match your rear diff, there's no point getting it (unless you change your rear too, and then all your gear ratios will be different).
The D21 diff is 4.8, I believe my front diff is 4.6ish

Latest posts

Back