xrox bar on D22 STR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macas81

Reaction score
looking at a xrox bar for my baby just wondering if there are any issues with them use to fit arb bars and remember a few issues so want a tuffer looking bar not sure where winch control box goes if i run my hella ralley 2000 spotties any help will be awesome thanks also first time on a forum

Nothing to them really... Just unbolt the bumper, bolt the brackets on, bolt the center section on, bolt the wings on, bolt bash plate on... Maybe half a day job taking it easy. If you are fitting a winch and spotties you can fit the bar first and fit them before fitting the bash plate.

thanks bods just looked at yours and was wondering where you mounted your winch control box and what size winch you are running

I've got a supercheap ridge ryder 12000lb one. The control box fitted nicely on the back of the winch on the opposite side to the air con thermo fan. Has plenty of room to plug the controller into and can't be reached without opening the bonnet, so at least no one can play silly buggers with it...

Latest posts

Back