Yd25 2.5l

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philbwa

Reaction score
Hi guys , sorry if asking a question already answered , once a blocking plate has been installed on a yd 25 , a 2.5l is there anything else to do ? I read for other models swapping vac hoses and butterfly mods and such , just havnt seen for mine , any help would b great, ta Phil

I installed the blocking plate a while ago then recently i noticed oil residue on the drivers side intercooler pipe where it connects to engine so I put in a catch can. I'm also going to do the gas jet mod which is available at yd25.com.au. This can be explained on here if you search it.

Thanx for reply , I also noticed a very small amount of oil as well , but that was before the plate , I have had it remapped that's what I thought it was , a catch can sounds good , did u change any hoses or butterfly valve like the zds or it's not needed on ours ? And I will look up the gas , Thanx , phil

No butterfly's or hoses on the yd25 at all, so nothing needs changing... The gas jet mod does help spool a bit quicker again than just the egr blank on its own. Catch can is a good idea. The forefront one fitted the factory pcv hose on my 2010 model without needing reducers...

Latest posts

Back