Yd25 catch can placement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawaiman

Reaction score
I bought a catch can the other day of fleabay and it's the size of a coke can but can't seem to find a place to put it.. It won't fit up behind the air box because of the abs stuff.. Can't fit it in the fire wall near the motor because it hits everything near it.. Any ideas as where to put it? Pics would be great thanks and please đź‘Ť

Hi mate. You can see mine next to the fuel filter. Just need to make a custom bracket. It's a tight fit but works for me.

image-793725066.jpg

I bolted mine to the wheel arch below the airbox and slightly behind it (in front of fuel filter though) used a pre existing hole and just measured up and drilled another in the arch.

I wanted mine so I could put a valve on the bottom drain and be able to put a cup under it to drain it off, works and fits great.
No need to fab brackets where mine is.

The only catch cans worth there weight are the provent type as they have a filter to catch the oil as it travel in a mist like format, All other types ain't worth they weight as about 30% of the oil still escapes thru to yr intercooler therefore damaging yr MAF or airflow sensor

just thought I would give it a mention

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back